EternusIV

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andromeda is grinding along very slowly this cycle - there is at least one very large battle (curses any fleet with thousands of worthless ships).  At this rate zero chance for results today and probably not until later on tomorrow.  If you're building lots of small ships, it can look good on paper but in reality it's wasted tonnage that is much better used to make fewer large ships that actually do something useful :(

edit: if by chance you have countless thousands of tiny ships you built up long ago and have a difficult time getting rid of them (pesky 50 ship limit on SCRP), let me know and I can lend a hand

• 4 weeks later...

I've arrived in Colorado safe and sound - it was quite the 2000 mile trip, to be sure.  I've got the computers up and running and miraculously I have electricity and internet access (on a big move like this you just never know), but I still have a lot to do between unpacking and getting settled in.  I'll start pulling orders down later today and will get fully into this week's Draco cycle right after that.  I can't say for sure when the turns will go out but I'm shooting for Friday (maaaybe Thursday night, but that seems overly optimistic), with mailed results to go out Saturday morning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Andromeda update:  multiple massive battles with huge #'s of ships are delaying Andromeda in a big way.  Everything is grinding along, but with battles this large there's nothing to be done except wait them out--processing started Wednesday reasonably early and it's only a few pulses in, with a long way to go still.  There is zero chance of results being ready by tonight.  I'd expect them some time on Friday, almost certainly later or even much later rather than early.

edit:  and......another massive battle just triggered.  Could be Saturday at this stage.  Hopefully one day folks will stop building huge #'s of totally useless junk ships--they're great at delaying getting results back to you, but that's about it :(

Who are these people with thousands of little junk ships ? Steer me their way and I'll get rid of them ! Either that , or give these people a couple of turns to scrap those ships with special orders ...and if they don't get rid of those useless things , then penalize those positions in some way .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...