EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:beer:

Bitch :D Bitch :thumbsup: Bitch :angry2: you'll get them when you get them and that mostlikly will be late friday evening or early saturday morning...come on guys after 31-32 turns doesn't anyone remember the pattern :ranting:

:drunk: 100 bottles of Vanilla Coke on the wall.... :beer:

:cheers:

So if I call my in-laws in Japan they could get my turn now? right?

Everyone gets their turns at approximately the same moment in time. The clocks just read differently. :D

Now if you were on a starship approaching the speed of light, uh, you'd never get your turn because you couldn't get earthbound e-mail...

Yes, they usually come about the same time every week, but ONE time they came very early, and expectations have been high ever since!!! :thumbsup:

It's akin to being a Chicago Cubs [baseball] fan ... they've done it* before, they can do it again! :lol:

*It being go to the World Series for the Cubs and Turns out on Thursday night for SN:ROTE. :D

Everyone gets their turns at approximately the same moment in time. The clocks just read differently. :D

Now if you were on a starship approaching the speed of light, uh, you'd never get your turn because you couldn't get earthbound e-mail...

What if I called Japan from a starship approaching the speed of light? :thumbsup:

Everyone gets their turns at approximately the same moment in time. The clocks just read differently. :ranting:

What if I called Japan from a starship approaching the speed of light? :thumbsup:

According to physics, you would still get the turn at the same time as everyone else according to your perspective. From our persepctive it would reach you days, weeks, or even years later (depending on how close to light speed you are moving). Sorry. :(

According to physics, you would still get the turn at the same time as everyone else according to your perspective.  From our persepctive it would reach you days, weeks, or even years later (depending on how close to light speed you are moving).  Sorry.  :(

Darn that Relativity! :lol:

Okay but I remember from somewhere... if superman flies around the world in one direction fast enough he can reverse time so if he pushed my starship in the other direction and THEN I called Japan...... :ranting:

According to physics, you would still get the turn at the same time as everyone else according to your perspective.  From our persepctive it would reach you days, weeks, or even years later (depending on how close to light speed you are moving).  Sorry.   :thumbsup:

Okay but I remember from somewhere... if superman flies around the world in one direction fast enough he can reverse time so if he pushed my starship in the other direction and THEN I called Japan...... :ranting:

If you did that you'd get back to Wednesday and your turns would be due again... :(

According to physics, you would still get the turn at the same time as everyone else according to your perspective.  From our persepctive it would reach you days, weeks, or even years later (depending on how close to light speed you are moving).  Sorry.   :thumbsup:

If you did that you'd get back to Wednesday and your turns would be due again... :(

You could in theory time travel to the future and get your turn sooner that way. Unfortunately, there is only one theoretically valid method of time travel, and it involves creation of a wormhole. Even then, you could only travel backword in time, and no further than the time at which the wormhole is created.

OK, I'm getting *really* bored now. Does anyone have a PDF or a data file? It's 3:14 p.m. PST. I'm going to see Fellowship of the Ring: EE in the theaters tonight, and was kind of hoping I could see the turn before I leave...