Rolling Thunder Forums

Public Bug&Expansion Progress

Locklyn

Do you think there should be a public posting of bugs found, resolved and currently being worked on by Pete as well as a timetable for projects on the horizon so one can check ones turns for those bugs as well as plan ahead?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...

BUMP

/Locklyn

Edit: Bumping the thread is fine. The extra commentary is unnecessary.

Edited by RTGRuss

I appreciate the input from those of you who have politely expressed your concerns and desires on this thread.

We do listen to your concerns and do our best to both improve our games and our service. The facts of the matter are that we have limited time and limited personnel and must do the best we can with the resources available to us. The idea/request presented in this thread is a good one but it would require resources that are already stretched thin. An hour spent on documenting proposed changes, etc. is an hour less spent on actually implementing such changes. Hiring additional personnel to provide more man hours is not a financial option at this point and our current personnel (i.e. both of us) are fully occupied. We do the best we can to provide quality games and service and do our best to improve on both whenever possible.

Russ

Despite its apparent shortcomings (already well documented in other threads), SN:ROTE is still one of my favourite games. It has the potential of being a GREAT game when it's finished -- and I'm playing on, looking forward to that day. :)

If you're still playing the game as it is, then you must be enjoying it as it is! :D And it will only get better. :D

Gervais