Rolling Thunder Forums

Project Overlord

lugal

Just a ? to see when there might be a section setup for it soon and if there is a roll-out date for the game yet. I'm looking forward to this game.

I think Pete has enough on his plate with completing SNROE right now or is it Russ who is programming Overlord?

Happy TG

/Locklyn

• 2 weeks later...

Locklyn, I guess with your incessant emailing to Pete and Russ they wouldn't have time to answer this thread. I didn't make a demand for an answer, just a polite inquiry. I guess from now on I'll just refrain from asking questions of anybody if that is the kind of snooty remark I'll get. But I get a little testy around the holidays.

Actually Lugal, it wasn't meant as a snotty remark and I'm sorry you took it that way. I really meant it more in the way that they've got a few things to finish with this game before coding the next one no? And actually, if you've been monitoring my ISP I haven't been incessantly emailing either Pete or Russ, actually never have unless we've had discussions about something that I've brought up on the boards. I usually send Pete a mail after my turns with things to correct or query about as I try out the various angles and then let the poor man be. So I took that remark a bit badly actually from you? If you have a beef with me or anything I've said or done, feel free to mail me privately and I hope we can sort it out since I've never had anything against you mate.

Actually Pete and Russ don't answer quite a few threads on the boards, many with critical game related questions, that were put up just so that all would get the answers instead of private emails.

Cheers

/Locklyn

Actually Pete and Russ don't answer quite a few threads on the boards, many with critical game related questions, that were put up just so that all would get the answers instead of private emails.

I'd say some rather than many. I try to answer the most important questions when I can, but there are some things that are best left unanswered.

Ookay...I'll stand corrected and say...not the ones I want to know :blink:

It's true, you try to answer many but some are left unanswered like Fleet Experience contra repairs, Mental Powers, BOMB, etc etc maybe out of it being hard to explain some without giving away too much and I understand that. But I think you can understand our need to know more so as to avoid blaring mistakes out of lack of knowledge about the rules eh?

But I stand corrected....some...not many nor all :taz:

Cheers

/Locklyn

• 1 month later...

Just curious.

What's this game about? :cheers:

Fantasy wargame I guess, but maybe someone can tell us a bit more :drunk:

An interested Victory player :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
:beer: I believe in my conversations on this topic with our GMs, it is kinda on hold because there are a few coding issues and etc yet to be dealt with SNROTE yet. Now I too am interested in this game as well, but all will come in time. Russ/Pete just need to know that there are people out there that have some interests in this other game idea. We'd like to see more details when ever they can be released on the game, but we understand this is a future event as of yet to be determined and defined. We await that time!!!

I figured that it was on hold and just wanted to remind RTG that people are still interested in play-testing and sounding out ideas for the new game. I was one of the few people who was on the secret message board for this game for development. Can't wait to start up the discussions for this one again.

Sakarissa :beer: