Rolling Thunder Forums

First Contact with a player race

KOTEC

Have your race made in-game contact with a player run race or dropped position?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I"ve been around from the begining with one of my empires, but have yet to find anyone. It's very sad. :cheers:

I developed this great race for hand to hand, and I can't find anyone to hit. :D

Anywho, I don't make many comments on the boards, but I do enjoy the commentary of the more active members. I would like to add that I enjoy some of the more frivolous posts and see nothing wrong with the promotion of grain based beverages :cheers:

To each their own I guess. :thumbsup:

Actually, can anyone tell me how to use avatars, and where I might find a decent pic of a futuristic spartan type?

Thanks

Lord Uriel

Anywho, I don't make many comments on the boards, but I do enjoy the commentary of the more active members.  I would like to add that I enjoy some of the more frivolous posts and see nothing wrong with the promotion of grain based beverages :thumbsup:

Is there something wrong, then, with beverages based on larva food? :D

Well, from the perspective of a non-bug type, no.

However, I recognize that certain species might consider this a violant act against its offspring. The people of New Sparta only desire to demonstrate their physical prowess against a non-neutral. We would be willing to buy any type of beverage for any type of species after the fact. If the species in question is plant-like, then we only ask that the vanquished understand "woe to the conquored," and that on our world, plants don't talk. Neither do bugs for that matter. Actually, what is a bug? It's verrry cold on New Sparta. :D

Anywho, I don't make many comments on the boards, but I do enjoy the commentary of the more active members. I would like to add that I enjoy some of the more frivolous posts and see nothing wrong with the promotion of grain based beverages

Excellent, then this one is for you Lord Uriel :P