Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

I did, in fact, visit El Morro. It was a Spanish fort. Rather impressive edifice. The English finally took it out but had to leave 4 weeks after the victory due to dysentery. When I get pictures back from my family I can post them here if you want.

Sakarissa <_<

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, in fact, visit El Morro. It was a Spanish fort. Rather impressive edifice. The English finally took it out but had to leave 4 weeks after the victory due to dysentery. When I get pictures back from my family I can post them here if you want.

Sakarissa <_<

I have been there also, it is interesting that they did not repair the fort, but left the stones where they fell. Certainly has a great view.

:cheers:

*transmission fades in*

Warlord Slish is once again seen sitting behind his desk with Minion #1 attending him.

"It appears that the captain of Fleet 708 found another fleet from the Faerie Empire. A fleet scout weighing in a 16,2000 tons and a second fleet scout weighing in at 11,300 tons. Both ships were utterly destroyed. What was odd was the gunners were once again overly enthusiastic. Two escape pods left the large ship and tried to make their getaway. We were able to get a quick scan of the pods and their beacon messages before they were blown out of space. Rumor has it that crews were placing side bets on which crew would destroy each pod. It seems Senior Scientist Prof X and Explorer Jack Jr were in the pods when they were destroyed. Our Piranha suffered no damage." Minion #1 looks up and waits for his leader. After several minutes of pondering, Warlord Slish stirs.

"Send another commendation to the captain coupled with a private admonition. His zeal in carrying out the zulu orders is commendable but I want to capture a ship or three along with actual prisoners. I mean, really, how are we supposed to interrogate, torture, and autopsy these Faeries if our ship captains keep vaporizing them?" Minion #1 shuffles nervously.

"UUhm, sir? Maybe we should reconsider our course of action with the zulu order? Maybe even enter into communications with them?"

"You are so fired!" He reaches over with a tentacle and pulls a lever. Huge gouts of flame incinerate Minion #1 in a matter of seconds. Slish pushes a button, "Minion #2, enter." A few seconds later Minion #2 slithers into the room and nervously eyes the greasy spot left by Minion #1. "Yes, Warlord?" "You are know Minion #1. How are the industrial upgrades coming along?"

*transmission fades out*

Warlord Slish