Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

Oh, GS, a horrible warmonger heathen pirate blew up my pathfinder, and keeps scouting toward my HW! help me help me help me. The only weapon I have is this charter for the GS, and the paper cuts are only making him madder.

Of course if you reverse the positions it will be more like

Pirate Empire: Ack those scurvy GS dogs are attacking me. Help me help me help me fellow Whapos :thumbsup:

Other Whapos: <silence> :P

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the fold, Moonshadow. Welcome aboard! I have no problem with attacking a member of WHAPO once all the peaceniks were eliminated. Then we could have some really spectacular fleet engagements. Imagine a few thousand ships per side! Talk about a light show. Of course, we would have to stomp out all those peacemongers out there. They proclaim "Be at peace with each other." That will only serve to weaken your empire. The weak should be culled to make the Empire stronger. *ponders to self, "Did I just channel Ghorjan?" *

Sakarissa :P

Oh, GS, a horrible warmonger heathen pirate blew up my pathfinder, and keeps scouting toward my HW! help me help me help me. The only weapon I have is this charter for the GS, and the paper cuts are only making him madder.

Of course if you reverse the positions it will be more like

Pirate Empire: Ack those scurvy GS dogs are attacking me. Help me help me help me fellow Whapos :o

Other Whapos: <silence> :thumbsup:

No, no, no ... it would go more like this...

Pirate Empire: Ack those scurvy GS dogs are attacking me. Help me help me help me fellow Whapos :taz:

Other Whapos: Great sounds of pillaging and looting as anything not nailed down on the Pirate Empire HW is taken.

Come now, you're WarMongers and Pirates. Are you really going to be silent if one of your brethren cries like a little baby for help? NO! Such an empire will have shown itself to be weak, to not be a true Pirate or WarMonger, to be undeserving of a WHAPO title. And if they are not part of WHAPO, they are nothing more than additional prey for you to use to enrich your own coffers. And since they're busy elsewhere trying to defend themselves, well..... :P

First, I did not join the Galactic Senate to get military help from anybody. I am fully capable of winning any war that someone chooses to declare against me. :o I do believe in 'carrying a big stick' ( I have Mk VIII Advanced Heavy Club!! :taz: )

and if you truly believe that I can only inflict 'paper cuts', then I say bring it on. I am not likely to start a war, but I will finish it. :thumbsup::P

(editorial note: All of this banter has truly made the game much more interesting than just receiving my turns, so thanks all! :cheers:

I have Mk VIII Advanced Heavy Club!!

Unquote

Well then, it's a good thing my cadre of scientists have developed the MK X Vorpal Blender Cuisinart. Would your race go better with Cajun seasoning or BBQ sauce or Teriyaki sauce? Inquiring meat-eaters want to know! :thumbsup:

Sakarissa :P

Pirate Empire: Ack those scurvy GS dogs are attacking me. Help me help me help me fellow Whapos :taz:

Other Whapos: Great sounds of pillaging and looting as anything not nailed down on the Pirate Empire HW is taken.

Come now, you're WarMongers and Pirates. Are you really going to be silent if one of your brethren cries like a little baby for help? NO! Such an empire will have shown itself to be weak, to not be a true Pirate or WarMonger, to be undeserving of a WHAPO title. And if they are not part of WHAPO, they are nothing more than additional prey for you to use to enrich your own coffers. And since they're busy elsewhere trying to defend themselves, well..... :python:

Apparently, you do not know how to set priorities.

Step one decide which is more important, plundering the pirate, or plundering the GS member, with the pirates aid and then Plunder the weakened pirate. I of course would select the later. Logically it is the best choice.

Priority one: Blow up people on enemies list.

Priority two: Become greatest Pirate alive.

:drunk:

I have no problem in going to war against my fellow warmongers but let us bide our time. There are a multitude of empires out there that need to be given a lesson in the harsh realities of living in our universe.

I propose we control our actions against eachother (at least for the time being!) and concentrate our resources against those empires who do not share our values. Top of this list should be any empire that comes to this forum and belittles it by talking peace.

Lets kick arse

Apparently, you do not know how to set priorities.

Step one decide which is more important, plundering the pirate, or plundering the GS member, with the pirates aid and then Plunder the weakened pirate. I of course would select the later. Logically it is the best choice.

:python:

So, how do you achieve Priority two if you've blown up everyone on your enemies list? I mean, you can't be a great Pirate unless your actively being a Pirate. If you're not Pirating, you're basically just (shudder) explorers and industrialists. Since there is no one but your allies and other Pirates around, how can you achieve this second priority (he asks naively with such an innocent look)?

Top of this list should be any empire that comes to this forum and belittles it by talking peace.

Peace, peace, peace! All we need is love, dum de diddy dum, All we need is love, love; Love is all we need! :lol: Peace, peace, peace! Please repeat this over and over again until your brain explodes! (then have a :python: )

Peace brothers!

Sabeli Ecok

(couldnt' resist! :drunk: )

Peace, peace, peace! All we need is love, dum de diddy dum, All we need is love, love; Love is all we need! :lol: Peace, peace, peace! Please repeat this over and over again until your brain explodes! (then have a :python: )

Peace brothers!

Sabeli Ecok

(couldnt' resist! :drunk: )

BAH!

Dirty deeds Done DIrt Cheap

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

:taz:

:python:

So, how do you achieve Priority two if you've blown up everyone on your enemies list? I mean, you can't be a great Pirate unless your actively being a Pirate. If you're not Pirating, you're basically just (shudder) explorers and industrialists. Since there is no one but your allies and other Pirates around, how can you achieve this second priority (he asks naively with such an innocent look)?

I think that is Obvious. I will be a great pirate, by doing priority one, and I will be the greatest Pirate by being the last pirate standing.

:drunk: