Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

*slithers up behind Kurassier and chokes the life from him with several tentacles* Well, that was most satisfying. Too bad it isn't the real one, more's the pity. While I have only been in loose contact with one other empire, I think this WHAPO has it's merits. At least it will get things done quicker than that silly organization of senators.

Warlord Slish of the Tentacled Horrors From Beyond

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, this sounds like such fun. I'm rather impressed that a non-cat actually came up with the idea. You inferior beings can be quite surprising. I, Mr Tinkl.....er, uh, Khan Rending Talon give my support to this fledging organization.

Khan Rending Talon

WHAPO! WHAPO! WHAPO! WHAPO!

Now this is what I'm talking about! I've been in this game since the start and I haven't found anyone yet, but finally an organization I can agree with! Well, aside from the Beer guys that is, and that's mostly on principle. Could WHAPO exclude wine drinkers? Unless the bottle is empty and only to be used as a MK XX Blunt Weapon?

Lord Uriel

Greetings Slish, Raja, and Lord Uriel. You are all welcome to join our informal group.

Lord Uriel you are quite correct. Pirates and warmongers do not drink wine.We drink copious amounts of beer and of course the odd bottle of rum :python: We will leave those pathetic Senators to drink their wine around their negotiating table while we destroy their Empires.

Long Live WHAPO

I'm going to have to side with Sarkissa on this one. No disrespect intended to the Dali Lama, but the Master of Mead quotes the man in his signature. What self respecting Warmonger, Pirate or Heathen would NOT make weapons? Of course, maybe it's possible that the Mead Man, (or bug in this case) has not made any weapons of his own? Hmmm. Ripe for plunder!!!

Additionally, I think some of the "others" have already missed the point on WHAPO. It's not just Pirates. The very first term is Warmonger, and I'm very comfortable with that title.

Lord Uriel,

Warmonger

:drunk: Apoligies Sakarissa I really must make note of who's who. Chicken hearted Senators trying to sneak in with their offers of mead. Have these peacemongers no principles? Mead tankers have just been equipped with Mk VIII phaser torpedoes. Kill the swine! :python:

IT is good to know so many people are shipping Beer or mead about the universe. Are the ships labeled, for pirate easy access? Like a big beer logo on the side?

Very easily identified by the markings. BTW, we have several agreements with pirate empires for 'safe' passage in exchange for a vast discount on Rum shipments. We make excellent GROG!! :cheers:

and we are more than willing to cater a WHAPO event as well! B)

Would your race go better with Cajun seasoning or BBQ sauce or Teriyaki sauce? Inquiring meat-eaters want to know!

Don't know, we are not meat eaters and nobody has ever eaten a Sabeli. :cheers: The only ones that have tried, died. B)

Sorry to disappoint you, you'll have to stick to gremloids.

*slithers up behind Kurassier and chokes the life from him with several tentacles* Well, that was most satisfying. Too bad it isn't the real one, more's the pity

Yes, it couldn't be the real one, because nobody could sneak up on me. :cheers: Unless of course I had a wee too much.... :cheers:

Ahhh, but you'd still have to get close, and I don't think I would allow that. :cheers:

Hey, We'll still ship you spirits if you'd like? B) after all, even a warmonger needs to quench his thirst now and then.