W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blasphemer!

STONE HIM! :cheers:

I'm in the same camp as Kurassier.....just cause I support the ideology of the Senate doesn't mean I'm a WUSS! :cheers:

But I guess there is only one way to really PROVE that, isn't there? :cheers:

Ok, ok....just give my Spawn another 40 turns to spread out even further and THEN I'll be ready for ya :lol:

One thing for sure.....Senate or no Senate.......Pirates are KOS to meh. :cheers:

Vermin....every one of them! B)

And for you warmongers....you're obviously bored :cheers:

I give props to the original CaoCao and Azuth for staying true....Sslish is hilarious, too.....Gjorhaan gets my award for the most deranged and incomprehensible. Turok - you still got a ways to go man (or your somebody's alt) The PA are interesting to watch once you know where they really stand. Sakarissa/Moonshadow/MMB - my fleets have your colors on the 'watch reallly friggin closely' list and I have a feeling my chances of actually bumping into you guys are much higher than everyone else I mentioned (excluding Azuth)

Anyone else see Chronicles of Riddick? I loved that movie and couldn't help but to think of SNROTE when I saw it. Which one of you guys are closest to the Necro-people?

OR Warmongers, Heathens and Pirates Oganizationm WHAPO

I agree add in Kerry on trouble makers list.

:drunk:

Now there should be no error here this is serious stuff. The WHAPO creed requires he be incinerated and a spectral analysis done on his burning embers. If this conclusively proves him to be French then his enemy status is verified as true, while those shown not to be French will have their names removed from the enemy list and be honored with the term Freedom prefixed to their name, as examples Freedom Fries, Freedom Toast, or Freedom Bread.

Some quotes for your next C.R.A.P.O. meeting...

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

-- Salvor Hardin, Foundation, by Isaac Asimov

"Beware the fury of a patient man."

--John Dryden (1631-1700)

Have a nice day. :drunk:

Tom

OOC:

C.R.A.P.O. sounds alot like "crapaud" Cajun French for rain frog. Perhaps these guys are actually nihilists?

I bet you are all secretly from Quebec! :lol:

OR Warmongers, Heathens and Pirates Oganizationm WHAPO

I agree add in Kerry on trouble makers list.

Now there should be no error here this is serious stuff. The WHAPO creed requires he be incinerated and a spectral analysis done on his burning embers. If this conclusively proves him to be French then his enemy status is verified as true, while those shown not to be French will have their names removed from the enemy list and be honored with the term Freedom prefixed to their name, as examples Freedom Fries, Freedom Toast, or Freedom Bread.

CAJUNS FOR KERRY

Because we Look French Too!

My Pirate empire wants to join this fine organization.

As to attacking fellow members, certainly, if you think you can get away with it, but all the people on the enemies list would be much more fun.

I can just hear it now.

Oh, GS, a horrible warmonger heathen pirate blew up my pathfinder, and keeps scouting toward my HW!  help me help me help me.  The only weapon I have is this charter for the GS,  and the paper cuts are only making him madder.

My badness Moonshadow you are truly a paragon of evil. We are most fortunate that the tweety birds did not form a Galactic Concord. Think of all those ships running around with the G.C. insignia. Also, is it true that their ships have are sporting the GS symbol "A series of multi colored circles ending with a round, little, yellow, happy face in the bulls eye...er a center of the design"

Would their individual members have been known near and far as Galactic Accordians for thier tendency toward playing sweet music as their homeworlds burn?

Some quotes for your next C.R.A.P.O. meeting...

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

-- Salvor Hardin, Foundation, by Isaac Asimov

"Beware the fury of a patient man."

--John Dryden (1631-1700)

Have a nice day. :drunk:

Tom

Are you am member of the BS, eeerrrr, I mean GS.

I am can not believe you and others so not know where the PA stands. We posted our beliefs. We said we intend on winning. What part in unclear?

LOL, how do you "win" a game without victory conditions? And when you do, the game is over. How is that "winning"?

We could, each and every one of us, "surrender" right now, and quit, and you would "win."

Um, but no, perhaps we won't.

All it took was one lone little pirate to bring the GSL down....now we have a confederation of pirates.

DOWN WITH THE SENATE

Welcome, first known Pirate empire.

How do you join the group, or set up a group like that label. Perhaps Whapo members should signify joining by having our own group label?