Rolling Thunder Forums

W.A.P.A.

Sakarissa

:thumbsup: And did MMB really bring down the GSL...at all?

Or did he just blow up the Alliance formerly known as the GSL?

My guess is that the GSL wisened up and went wayyy underground. :unsure:

You haven't defeated anybody but a dropped empire at this stage, Martin :cheers:

Gary-

Your Creed is completely antithetical to your actual practice in-game. Which is fine! But I have every right to mock you guys a bit for it. :P

C'mon, now...we all know you tried to play 'nice guys' and then proceeded to do wormy stuff like trade positions and deceive neighbors by pretending you are a dropped position and exchanging questionable system names..../sigh

(note to PA - you guys will never catch up with us Core dudes.....and don't think your *many* neighbors are intimidated by your aggression, either :drunk: )

You ain't foolin this plant :lol: At least you have MMB to keep you company for now :P Or are you just using him until his tech info dries up? HMMMMMM?

Or is there indeed "Honor Among Thieves"? :drunk:

Who is using who in that arrangement? :blink:

I swear, visiting this thread is like watching vermin kill each other to get to the darkest part under the rock :drunk:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My, my, my, look at what I started. The only regret I have over this whole thread was that I didn't have any popcorn to eat. You see, it only takes a few warmongers to get things all riled up and exciting again. CRAPO or WHAPO, all I want to do is boot some head! :lol:

Looker, are you thinking of joining us unsavory types? The more the merrier!

Sakarissa :drunk:

I am can not believe you and others so not know where the PA stands.  We posted our beliefs.  We said we intend on winning.  What part in unclear?

LOL, how do you "win" a game without victory conditions? And when you do, the game is over. How is that "winning"?

We could, each and every one of us, "surrender" right now, and quit, and you would "win."

Um, but no, perhaps we won't.

The same way people won and lost in SN II.

Do you really think, every one is going to play this game forever and not use their cool ships, except to explore? Every one will be satisfied to just wait 5 years for the mk XV planet buster, and then say cool and never use it or only use it in a test battle with an ally?

Why exactly, if there is no way to win, or lose are your empires building defenses?

:thumbsup: And did MMB really bring down the GSL...at all?

Or did he just blow up the Alliance formerly known as the GSL?

My guess is that the GSL wisened up and went wayyy underground. :unsure:

You haven't defeated anybody but a dropped empire at this stage, Martin :cheers:

Gary-

Your Creed is completely antithetical to your actual practice in-game. Which is fine! But I have every right to mock you guys a bit for it. :P

C'mon, now...we all know you tried to play 'nice guys' and then proceeded to do wormy stuff like trade positions and deceive neighbors by pretending you are a dropped position and exchanging questionable system names..../sigh

(note to PA - you guys will never catch up with us Core dudes.....and don't think your *many* neighbors are intimidated by your aggression, either :drunk: )

You ain't foolin this plant :lol: At least you have MMB to keep you company for now :P Or are you just using him until his tech info dries up? HMMMMMM?

Or is there indeed "Honor Among Thieves"? :drunk:

Who is using who in that arrangement? :blink:

I swear, visiting this thread is like watching vermin kill each other to get to the darkest part under the rock :drunk:

Yawn!

But I do not have the right to make fun of the GS, IC, seens fair.

Gary-

The game is pretty darn big.

Do you envision a moment where you are the last alliance standing? If so, thats a grand vision and one certainly worthy of SNII.....

But SNROTE is a different game.

I only hope we all stick around that long to see something to that grand of a scale actually go down.

And you can verbally kick around the GS or anyone else all ya want in my book :lol: I won't rehash my beef with you guys publically more than I already have. I'm over it.

We can only slap each other around on here for so long until somebody starts sending those war fleets out :drunk:

Come and get some, bad scary guys. :drunk:

Come on guys let's not get too personal here. Remember this is only a game. People are going to want to play it in different fashions. I played SNII as an explorer race and had great fun. Now I have done an about turn and am playing as a Warmonger. I will taunt the GS as much as I can but please do not take offence - the words are not mine but those of Turok. :drunk:

It is only right that where there is light there should be some darkness and I am happy to represent the dark-side.

Long live WHAPO

Down with the Senate :drunk:

I agree. Where would have Kirk been without the Klingons?

But those who say that SNROTE is a different game are also correct. I have yet to see any specified 'victory conditions' from the game's founders, so I am guessing that the only victory conditions are those we set for ourselves.

In which case 'who can keep the peace the longest' becomes just as viable a victory condition as 'who is the last empire standing?'

Who are you?

Why are you here?

:drunk:

Wise words Sha'thar. I doubt if one single player could ever "win." However if two great rival institutions were established we could, in theory, at least have a winnig team. Which is why Whapo is gonna kick the sh*t out of the Senate. :lol:

Wise words Sha'thar. I doubt if one single player could ever "win." However if two great rival institutions were established we could, in theory, at least have a winnig team. Which is why Whapo is gonna kick the sh*t out of the Senate. :lol:

Of course, a "Cold War" type situation could develop with neither of the two superblocks actually waging declared war, but supporting the various non comitted neutrals out there.

I agree. Where would have Kirk been without the Klingons?

But those who say that SNROTE is a different game are also correct. I have yet to see any specified 'victory conditions' from the game's founders, so I am guessing that the only victory conditions are those we set for ourselves.

In which case 'who can keep the peace the longest' becomes just as viable a victory condition as 'who is the last empire standing?'

Who are you?

Why are you here?

:drunk:

And so it begins... :drunk:

Ok let's get things going. I Turok The Unforgiving hereby declare war on each and every member of the Galatic Council. Further to that I declare my intention to wage war against any other Empire I may come across with the exception of those who are known members of WHAPO.

Come on lads are we in this together?

As far as I can tell the following are sworn members of the Senate.

Everlasting Spawn

The Gosht Kohr

Zendo Mar Hierarchy

Zraaknod Brotherhood

Lostworlds

Nest of Zylaria

Sabeli Ecock

The Colony

Shadowlords of Lolth

The Apshai

Carthaginian Empire

The Benthis Collective

Hegemony of Shrubists

Skyron Confederation

United Republic of Scanners

Boo Consulate

Roman Empire

Galactic Crossroads

Many Empires have decided not to join the Senate. Perhaps those who would join WHAPO would make themselves known now