Rolling Thunder Forums

Galactic Senate

EternusIV

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Justinian, not that this is a great thread for it, but how did your war finally end up?  Or did I miss the ending somewhere?

That is impossible to answer as the conflict continues to be waged.

Sitrep: Eyre and Go'ald fleet continues to blockade the Roman home system...it only has around 650 million in ship integrity :cheers: so it should be easy to displace...or not! Rome continues to fortify. We also intend to...<censored>...as well as...<censored>...while our allies...<censored>. So as you can see, we're still knee deep in unwanted aliens and taking every turn one at a time. We simply refuse to give up. :)

Hey Justinian, not that this is a great thread for it, but how did your war finally end up?  Or did I miss the ending somewhere?

Sitrep: Eyre and Go'ald fleet continues to blockade the Roman home system...it only has around 650 million in ship integrity :thumbsup: so it should be easy to displace...or not! Rome continues to fortify. We also intend to...<censored>...as well as...<censored>...while our allies...<censored>. So as you can see, we're still knee deep in unwanted aliens and taking every turn one at a time. We simply refuse to give up. :)

SPQR to the end Justinian?

May you have Good Luck with the Piratic forces that beset your empire. :cheers:

Sitrep: Eyre and Go'ald fleet continues to blockade the Roman home system...it only has around 650 million in ship integrity :P so it should be easy to displace...or not! Rome continues to fortify. We also intend to...<censored>...as well as...<censored>...while our allies...<censored>. So as you can see, we're still knee deep in unwanted aliens and taking every turn one at a time. We simply refuse to give up. :cheers:

Current polls on the Q Republic Intraweb reveal that the top two answers for <censored> are:

2. ... kick Eyre and Go'auld butt; and

1. ... open a fresh can o' whoop @ss on the Eyre and Go'auld.

More information after my turns are rec'd. :thumbsup:

-SK :)

I think the Senate will live on whenever anyone seeks to live at peace with one's neighbors! I agree, it was a good effort, and when races represented in the Senate finally do meet in space, perhaps it will live again!

Well met Senator Sha'thar. :python:

The scope of the game is certainly pointing toward the necessity to work in conjunction with neighbors if you are interested in taking over other positions (or, as it seems in one case, keeping your own position!)