Rolling Thunder Forums

Those Pesky G's

Well I can't adress the multiple leader issue...my interpretaion is that of Ur-Lord Tedric's (reading straight from the rule)

However, I will have a close approximation of what it takes G's in two instances this next turn and I'll be happy to share.

I'll have to comb the records for how I knocked down the other G (boatloads of Survey Sensors and a second-highest ranking explorer if I recall)

The survey sensor stacking formula uses a changing...not a static log base (which I'm sure is simpler...but...bleh I'm probably way off) If I ever have the time, I'll start being more meticulous. As MMB implies distance is a factor...and one which we can only guess at due to a lack of information. Boy it sure would be nice to know distances between warp points! :lol: (alas, we must make do with what we have) regardless, most of us have a range (it gets whacky the higher the Warp Point)

Lord Uriel has the right idea....Mk IV's :cheers:

As to the slight political sparring b/w Norm, Ed and Ken....

Leave it to a Senate Member to misinterpret personal pride in membership and prior experiences with an attempt to display superiority.

And leave it to a PA member to generalize 'Senate Members'? :ranting:

Perhaps the Apshai emperor should propose a new by-law that requires Senate members to divulge all state secrets to anyone on the board that asks.

Yeah - the Senate is just a pack of buffoons who divulge state secrets left and right.... :lol:

Sorry but knocking down Warp Points has not been a major secret. People have freely shared such information long before the Pheonix Arisen alliance existed.

I think Ed is an awesome asset to this board and we all have the right to divulge as little or as much information as we want to so I can't really judge his response (and wouldn't anyway since he is a friend of mine :drunk:)

As for the rest of the banter --- I can't help but think the underlying board hostilities aren't a reflection of current border tensions between the Apshai and Bashkarr. :blink:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, G's are the highest you've found?  Oh and....it doesn't stop at H, by the way  :ranting:

LOL I have a pair of I classes going into and out of my homeworld. THANK GAWD they are beside my homeworld or I would never have surveyed them I dont think. Good luck getting in, you other guys! LOL

Matey's I have recieved secret info, that there may be a large world to plunder on the other side of that I warp point we saw!! Get Legendary Explorer Captain Blood and his ship over to the I right now!

:drunk:

Speaking of G's, I *finally* got through a class G warp point I found on about turn 10. First I had to ally a neutral, then build all sorts of science labs, and then get a Mark III JSS there....... And I finally surveyed it, and warped through....... Only to "discover" a system that I had already found via another route.

:cheers:

--MacBeth

Speaking of G's, I *finally* got through a class G warp point I found on about turn 10. First I had to ally a neutral, then build all sorts of science labs, and then get a Mark III JSS there....... And I finally surveyed it, and warped through....... Only to "discover" a system that I had already found via another route.

--MacBeth

What was the warp point type on the other side?

WARNING! Sexist comment ahead. Depends on:

Does your race have gender(s)?

Are there social phobias about hetero, homo or many-o?

WARNING! As above!

Warp points? I thought you were talking about G-strings. There goes my research efforts........ :drunk:

Octus

Apologies to those those who were just offended. And it wasn't even that good.

• 2 weeks later...

WARNING! As above!

Warp points? I thought you were talking about G-strings. There goes my research efforts........ :cheers:

Octus

Very tastful handling of a delicate subject. :cheers:

Not too funny, but certainly tasteful. :robot:

OK it was funny, but but not that tasteful :P:P

Posts like that are probable best on Thursday before Turnsday. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

WARNING! As above!

Warp points? I thought you were talking about G-strings. There goes my research efforts........ :cheers:

Octus

Very tastful handling of a delicate subject. :cheers:

Not too funny, but certainly tasteful. :robot:

OK it was funny, but but not that tasteful :P:P

Posts like that are probable best on Thursday before Turnsday. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Because many of us are delusional and/or punchy?