Rolling Thunder Forums

Declaration of War

Galreth

SO, when are we going to get a story about the conquest ... hmmmm, that doesn't sound right, just a minute. (Sounds of someone shuffling through papers, mumbling .. Pirates don't use the word conquest, the Pirate handbook says they should use... hmmm .. yep, sounds right).

Ahem --- When are we going to get a story about the heroic liberation of the Mindsphere beings from their (more shuffling of papers...) horrific and tyranical overlords???

Side note -- are we going to get any word on if taking a second HW has some extras? You should still only have one set of R&D per RTG in long ago mails. I'm wondering how many troopers you need to keep on the planet to hold down the revolutionary feelings likely there now (unless that code does not work yet).

QUOTE (Kurassier @ Aug 2 2004, 11:45 AM)

We would like to make some advanced purchases of grog!

You got it! Just give me a delivery address.....   

We heard you were still selling that Improved Grog, and keeping all the Advanced Grog for yourself!!!!!

I thought grog came in generations like 2G, 3G etc. I am still looking for the prerequisites by the way. :rolleyes:

We heard you were still selling that Improved Grog, and keeping all the Advanced Grog for yourself!!!!!

I've heard that rumor as well. And I cannot deny or admit the truth of such a statement. :D Besides, it depends on what your definition of 'is' is. :drunk:

I thought grog came in generations like 2G, 3G etc. I am still looking for the prerequisites by the way.

It comes in both, generations, improved, and Mk's. As for the prereq's, well, I dooo have a monopoly..... :oops: Although, we are looking for a qualified Master of Rum, appears with all the pirates around, the HBOB could use a little help in that area. :thumbsup::drunk:

Interesting. We've not seen Mk mead or Improved Mead. However, we completed 3rd generation mead two turns ago and have just completed the prereqs for 4g. However, the ANZs are maddeningly terse. We still don't know if successive generations are increasing the potency, the flavor, or both.

• 2 weeks later...

Whereas Eyre have:

1. Wantonly destroyed Roman vessels in space without preamble or warning

2. Transgressed Roman territory and continue to ignore warnings of such

3. Turned down every attempt at negotiated peace, leaving us no choice in the matter

4. Initiated open conflict with the Star Kingdom of Valkor, with whom Rome has defensive treaties...

Rome hereby declares war upon Eyre. To paraphrase our ancient cousins in Sparta, we do not ask how many the enemy number, but where they are.