Rolling Thunder Forums

Violation of Senatorial Space

The Colony

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was on the way, but got intercepted by Moonshadow, and he paid cash! Said something about just sacking some alien and his guys were thirsty and rich! :thumbsup:

OH, and a sidenote, Rum is probably my favorite of all the spirits! (and no that doesn't make me a pirate!)

RUM? I got so drunk on rum that even the smell makes me sick. That is why I am a pirate. Rum may be part of the code, but it is really only a set of guide lines.

:drunk:

It was on the way, but got intercepted by Moonshadow, and he paid cash!  Said something about just sacking some alien and his guys were thirsty and rich!  :thumbsup:

OH, and a sidenote, Rum is probably my favorite of all the spirits!  (and no that doesn't make me a pirate!)

RUM? I got so drunk on rum that even the smell makes me sick. That is why I am a pirate. Rum may be part of the code, but it is really only a set of guide lines.

:drunk:

It wasn't the rum. It was the REALLY bad eggs.

Perhaps you'd like to try mead? Vikings were considered pirates in their day, too... :drunk:

QUOTE (Kurassier @ Aug 4 2004, 10:41 AM)

It was on the way, but got intercepted by Moonshadow, and he paid cash! Said something about just sacking some alien and his guys were thirsty and rich! 

OH, and a sidenote, Rum is probably my favorite of all the spirits! (and no that doesn't make me a pirate!) 

Thats because pirates mixed it with water to make grog. :thumbsup: (So did the Royal Navy up until the 1920s I believe.)

Turok = Ur Lord Tedric.

:lol:

OOC:

I'm stunned, how'd you make that link?????? :drunk:

I've long wondered if Turok is a fellow Brit - but that one came from left field.....

Goodness, go off for a week on holiday and all fantasy gets unleashed...... :thumbsup:

Interesting, but no. Must think of contacting the Turok player.........find out who he really is...... :drunk:

Mx

Oracle of Delphi thanks for the comparisom, I am flattered

Ur Lord Tedric sincere apologies for the comparisom. You must be truly miffed.

Ho Turok!

"Miffed" is not 'exactly' the word(s) that our esteemed leader used..... :drunk:

"Incredulous" was one of them....... :thumbsup:

But when it comes to numbers of varying board handles, I suspect we'd all be stunned by the truth behind 'The Oracle of Delphi' and 'Looker' to name merely two......

Lord High Seneschal to Ur-Lord Tedric