Rolling Thunder Forums

Lumeria

AKO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am still amazed at how many players do NOT frequent this board. I have run into several so far and imagine they are as evenly distributed as any other group of players. So, it would likely be best not to assume that you are being ignored just because you get no response in this forum.

I even have a neighbor who prefers post to email so we correspond by phone or snail mail and that is just about it.

:cheers:

Edited by hobknob

You mean there are still people who don't check their email at least eight times a day? Scary scary indeed. But I agree, I too have encountered players that are not on the boards or even check them and just play the game. I wonder how much information on updates, bugs and so on they miss out on.

Cheers

/Locklyn

My neighbor has minimal access to a computer to download his turns and I am able to frequently asstound him with secrets like - the path to NTWD is through Advanced fuel. As of last night he now knows about this little known secret and can plan accordingly. :cheers:

So, it is very apparent to me that there are folks who are going to be very naieve to the stuff discussed on the board. I really take this forum for granted and it keeps me very interested in the game. After talking to this neighbor it is also very apparent that the turn notes need to have much more detail so revelations made by Pete and Russ are conveyed to all the paying customers equally and not just the ones that access the board all the time or call RTG all the time.

:)

You mean there are still people who don't check their email at least eight times a day? Scary scary indeed. But I agree, I too have encountered players that are not on the boards or even check them and just play the game. I wonder how much information on updates, bugs and so on they miss out on.

Cheers

/Locklyn

I must admit that I do check the forum a couple of times a day.

What about updating the FAQ and creating a short cut from the Rolling Thunder Web Site to the continually updated FAQ?

I have not been able to check the boards for about a month! You would not belive how many new messages appear. I am just grateful that the Galatic Senate did not encounter any emergencies and new bylaws had to be created... :)