Rolling Thunder Forums

Global Exclude

CrabMan

I know I've not done a GLOBAL EXCLUDE. I've done a search of my latest turn, and looked it over in fairly good detail. Before bothering Pete, I'll go back and search my other turns too. I don't recall ever seeing an Imperial Cargomaster Report though.

Thanks for the help and good advice!  B)

Drasn, every time you order a load cargo (LC) order or an Off Load (OC) order, in the blurb for that order you'll have the Imperial cargo master tell you they've complied with the order- or changed the amounts because you haven't enough to move.

I also haven't a Global Exclude list. Does this have something to do with the version of the turn entry folks are using? The version I'm using doesn't have the Global/Exclude order as an option.

The inputprogram must have 22-04-2004 as date and is 808 kB big.

Drasn, every time you order a load cargo (LC) order or an Off Load (OC) order, in the blurb for that order you'll have the Imperial cargo master tell you they've complied with the order- or changed the amounts because you haven't enough to move.

Hughestrog, to date I've only issued 2 LCs and no OCs, though that's about to change. On one LC I loaded Colony Beacons, all it said was "<n>Colony Beacon(s)are loaded aboard <fleet> as ordered." No mention of a cargo master. The other loaded more Fuel than there was tankage available. That one mentioned the Imperial Port Authority, but no cargo master either.

I've run 7 turns so far and searched each for the word Cargo, among other things. No cargo master. I think I'll follow ali's advice and follow up with Pete. This isn't that big a deal other than that I seem to be missing a report that everyone else seems to have. I'll report it so that he can look into it at his leisure.

It may not even be a problem. I may not have enough going on yet to require the services of a Cargo Master! B)