Rolling Thunder Forums

Santa SRPs

EternusIV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=P you missed it. it's like an anniversary special. this game started 2 years ago so there are 24 points given out on the nearest turn to that anniversary. if you are still playing in a year you'll get 36 srps (that's my assumption) or even 48. unfortunately u'r prolly gonna have to wait... i would talk to pete maybe... see if he'll give em to you

are you giving new peeps a grace period? *confoozed*

Assuming you have just submitted your first turn and it contained an SRP order, all this means is that you will have obtained the tech you placed in Slot 1.

Unless you had spent every single one of your 2000 points, this would have happened anyway.

From now on the points will be applied to Slot 1 until they run out......

Chief Scientist to U-Lord Tedric

i think i'm going to give less advice. *hangs head*

are you giving new peeps a grace period? *confoozed*

If you just got your setup results, you didn't issue an SRP (because that wasn't one of the orders that is issued by the computer on the setup). Until an SRP order is actually issued, that's your grace period as it were - those saved points aren't spent on anything until you SRP once.

well my confusion lies in when the actual points were given to everyone. i thought it was at my first turn... 9/8/04... if someones setup was put in at the 9/22 turn are they still going to get points? :alien: (not that it really matters to me)

The points were actually added on the 9/22/04 turn, for all existing empires and those set up on that turn.

• 3 years later...