Rolling Thunder Forums

GS Investigation One

EternusIV

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Good Grief....

The Senate antics contributed to my overall exhaustion on how those guys deal in politics -- but I was headed to war with them anyway -- investigation or no....believe me, the investigation simply confirmed a few things. I won't bother sharing the emails I based my decision upon as they are quite complex and confidential.

The 'depolorable' portion had more to do with the entirety of their posts and various intentions I received behind the scenes.

But! If you want to think that this investigation was the only reason for me to go to war against an entire alliance - go ahead! :cheers:

I'm not going to argue about this anymore as its pretty clear you just want to stir crap up, WHAPO-dude. :lol:

The Head of the Senate is declaring war on an entire alliance because of "gamesmanship" exhibited by one member

Just a note, I will credit Eternus as the 'founder' of the Senate, but technically there is no Head of the Senate. (now that should set up some jokes! :lol: )

:)

Behind the scenes emails? One has to wonder who actually is in the Galactic Senate and who is not.

Since Valkor now claims to not be a member we officially request that the Galactic Senate sanction him for his deplorable actions. While the Eyre understands that nothing will come of a sanction we wish to be cleared of the wrong doings that have been attributed to us.

We are fine being accused of many things (all of them true) but when an empire lacks the intestinal fortitude to stand up for their actions one has to wonder about the leadership. Our guess would be it is ripe for revolution!

Best wishes!

PS - We blame it all on Eternus! We are still confused as to his declaration of war and his baseless claims of "it was coming". Having never met Lord Eternus I can only wonder about the "history" we seem to have.

We, the members of Phoenix Arisen do hereby proclaim a state of war in existence against the entire Galactic Senate EXCEPT for any Galactic Senate member who is NOT Eternus or one of his aliases.

This has nothing to do with the lack of a pretend investigation from a pretend organization. It has nothig to do with "history".

There, will that help you flowerboy?

Just a note, I will credit Eternus as the 'founder' of the Senate, but technically there is no Head of the Senate. (now that should set up some jokes!  )

Well we need a Head. After all we will need one after drinking all of that beer and mead. :)

We, the members of Phoenix Arisen do hereby proclaim a state of war in existence against the entire Galactic Senate EXCEPT for any Galactic Senate member who is NOT Eternus or one of his aliases.

Umm since I guess this situation is like the one facing Arnaud, the Bishop of Citeaux who when asked how to tell the heretics apart from the faithful said "Kill them all. God will know his own." Since I have no idea how you tell the aliases apart from everyone else I guess we are all at war. :cheers:

OOC. By the way all the organizations are pretend so I am not sure if you meant that as an epithet. I can think of some better, more appropriate ones like toothless and disorganized. "Pretend" however is just the pot calling the kettle black. :oops:

Disclaimer: I am not an alias of Eternus, at least not the last time I checked and I am not declaring War on anyone as I have yet to meet anyone to do anything with, least of which have a War. Have fun.

Kurrasier: Can I get some popcorn with my next beer shipment?

The Fleet Admiral Richard of the Lostworlds Empire sends out the following message in reply to the Phoenix Arisen Alliance’s declaration of war:

Our empire at the core of the galaxy responds to the declaration of war from the Phoenix Arisen Alliance. We seek to know which empires support the Phoenix Arisen Empire in their declaration of war. Any empires supporting this empire declaration of war should be considered hostile toward our empire. Be a true warrior and do not hide behind the coattails of your leader. Come forth into the storm…

The battle begins… :)

The Fleet Admiral Richard of the Lostworlds Empire sends out the following message in reply to the Phoenix Arisen Alliance’s declaration of war:

Our empire at the core of the galaxy responds to the declaration of war from the Phoenix Arisen Alliance. We seek to know which empires support the Phoenix Arisen Empire in their declaration of war. Any empires supporting this empire declaration of war should be considered hostile toward our empire. Be a true warrior and do not hide behind the coattails of your leader. Come forth into the storm…

The battle begins… :cheers:

I am getting really confused.

The way I read it the PA declared war on Eternus, and all his aliases.

Are you a Eternus in disguise?

WHAPO, is SO MUCH MORE STRAIGHT FORWARD>

Even the Golden Clovers at least are clear on what they are doing,

:)

Our empire declares was on all members of the Pheonix Arisen Alliance.

In response to Moonshadow. If you are a member of the Pheonix Arisen Alliance then we are enemies. If you are not then we may become trading partners.

Seems the whole Universe has gone war crazy. Eternus has declared war, for his own personal reasons, and it looks like he has given the green light to everybody to do the same.

I thought the GS was established, partly at least, to promote understanding of different Empires and to act as a forum where members could take their problems without the need for war. We are now told that the leader of the Senate doesn't even know who his fellow members are - you cannot be serious!

I have always maintained that the GS was totally unworkable but it now looks as if our esteemed senators are more bloodthirsty than your average WHAPO member. If you lot have decided you want war, then bring it on WHAPO is ready :)

Let me see if I have this right

The founder of the senate declar's war on the P. A. just because :taz:

The P. A. declais war on the galacitic Senate (except for all senetors that are not Eternus) :ranting:

Lostworlds declairs war on the P.A. for no appearent reason(unless he is eternus) :):cheers:

and a non-senetor and Known Prate is bringing up piracy charges on another non senator :oops:

Do I have it all so far ofr have I missed somthing?? I think I will join the greminiods woking on their pocket dimension. It's getting crazy out here

T'Lariss

My aliases? :lol:

Hey everyone - feel free to jump to conclusions about everything without knowing the whole story :cheers:

And no - I'm not the 'Head' of ANY alliance. :oops:

Further, I declared war on MMB/PA for POLITICAL/GAME reasons..not PERSONAL ones. Are we still having fun? I hope so. :)

Since its late, I'll postpone my thoughts on "Galactic Charter" v "Virtues of War" and why the two positions are not mutually excluded from each other.

And to clarify......

We asked MMB TWICE for the identity of the other empire involved in his skirmish. *HE* claimed it was a Senate member. We HAD to wait to hear from the other party to determine who he was because MMB failed to give the Empire ID number.

This is what we get for taking what MMB says at face value without waiting to hear from the other side :lol: And the other side had every right to take his time to respond....sounds as if he is a busy man.

Turok - we know who is in the Senate. Our membership list is PINNED at the top of the forum (needs a little update)

Thus - the Senate always knows who its members are....but we may not know if a Senate member is actually involved in an infraction until we can verify the empire ID's involved (again - something we ASKED for - but never received from MMB)

Note: the other party was under no real obligation to provide the Empire ID...because he wasn't the one making the claim! MMB could have checked the membership list just as easily before MAKING his claim a senator was involved. BUT - I'm also guessing he made an assumption about the empire in question based upon his own intel about the PLAYER.....so he was jumping to conclusions...perhaps based on solid guesswork...

We're human here - again - a work in progress.

I guess the Senate has a right to improve on things - and y'all have every right to poke fun at it. I really don't see where the end of the world is upon us over this whole ordeal. :lol:

Moonshadow-

WHAPO, is SO MUCH MORE STRAIGHT FORWARD>

Even the Golden Clovers at least are clear on what they are doing

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now THAT was funny....the PA has more aliases and counteraliases than any of us combined! Yeah - don't you love how the Golden Clovers came out, made it absolutely clear they were a member of the PA -- and made their intentions utterly crystal clear? ( :blink: what posts are YOU reading? :ranting:)

Hell - even MMB has trouble being straight on his affiliation with the PA....a member one moment, apathetic the next, not sure where he stands, devoted ally, I'm convinced that MMB is trying to sleep with everyone at once...or is being careful not to appear affiliated with them! I pity the PA for trsuting him and vice versa :taz: (Its fun to be in the middle of a massive intel exchange, believe me...)

But you are right about most of the other WHAPO members - they seem pretty straightforward about their intentions and I completely respect them for it.

Of course, Moonshadow - we all know YOUR real name, don't we?

Sincerely,

Brad Lund

T'lariss...

While we are not interested in sharing our pocket dimension with anyone, we have a slightly used prototype dimension available for your use!? :)

Actually we are firm believers in that everyone should have a pocket dimension to retreat to!

:cheers:

/Locklyn

:) Eternus

As an aside from all the negatives on this board I would like to publicly extend my hand to you. I think we are playing the game from completely different directions, but hell it is just a game.

I think with the GS you have made a lot of work for yourself but you keep it going. You play the game with honesty and integrity and you have my utmost respect.

You realise this is just a game and don't take any of my wranglings to heart, which is good to know. I would suspect that your Empires are better run than most and if there ever could be a "winner" in this game you would not be far away.

Now I must get on with my principle aim of destroying that accursed Senate !

I wish you good gaming - it's good to know there are people like you playing.