Rolling Thunder Forums

Occurence of legendary characters

Eldred

Just reviewing my turn and noticed that for the THIRD turn in succession we have recruited no knew characters. :)

We are only a fledgling empire and on other turns have recruited as many as 3, so it would seem that we have been very unlucky. Has anyone out there gone this many turns without success, and whilst we're on the subject what is the galactic record for new recruits in one turn?

Just reviewing my turn and noticed that for the THIRD turn in succession we have recruited no knew characters.  :(

The Bush Administration has 77 Legendary Characters after 53 game turns, varying from 0 to 3 new Characters per turn.

So I expect you are just unlucky. Either that or you have annoyed Pete and Russ in some way ... . :thumbsup:

Len

i started with 2 and recruited 3 on my setup

i recruited one my second turn

and i did a revo (lost my emporer) but gain another on my 3rd

so i have 3 scientists (one of them is my emporer), one scout, one martial artist, and one religious guy

i hope with my revo in place more scientists will flock to me....*whistles*

I'm a gettin jipped on leaders! :thumbsup:

Maybe because of my background - maybe because I only have 2000 or so Provincial Admin Centers? :P

I have 66 of them to date. No casualties that I can think of (maybe lost 1 during the Meteor Disaster back in cycle 18 or 19 when I tried to colonize that High attrition Rockball without domed cities? :( I don't think you can lose leaders to attrition - does anyone know?)