Rolling Thunder Forums

Improved Construction Materials

Prospective

In order to build Improved Construction Materials, do I need to have both Improved Steel AND Improved Timber, or just Improved Steel?

I've seen data that indicates only Improved Steel is required for ICM's, but that seems counter-intuitive.

Can anyone clarify that for me? Both Improved Steel and Improved Timber to make Improved Con. Mat'ls??

Thanks.

Steve

I've seen data that indicates only Improved Steel is required for ICM's, but that seems counter-intuitive.

Welcome the the Universe of SNROTE! Plenty of nicely laid out rules and explanations. All the information you need to start to form a well rounded SNROTE "Unified Field Theory." Then...just as you think you begin to understand something...along comes some wonderfully counterintuitive piece of data, just to throw all your theories, and perhaps even your very grasp on sanity, into the dumpster! :blink:

I love this game!!! :cheers:

TERNEST

(aka Arcane Services, Inc.)

Ok, I'll buy that.

So, what use is Improved Timber? I started researching it assuming that we'd need it for Imp CM's. Now that I find out it's not true, what is the point in researching Imp timber?

Anyone?

The regular timber was a mistake/typo by Pete. Advanced Con. Mats. do need Advanced Timber. So you will have to research Improved Timber anyway.