Rolling Thunder Forums

The Ernst's

PhaseDragon

yeah me too... *grumbles* and wonders why the Pete the God created his people on such a cold world when a warmer terredstrial is in the same system and has more iron.

*Cries*

anyways i want something fleshy. something a bit larger and fleshy.

I, Gjor'haan, called as a disciple of Gjo'jaol, Darkness of Darkness, and Shor'ha, his servant; to The Bon-Bon Kings , to those that have been sanctified in Darkness, disciples by calling, with all who in every place call upon Gjo'jaol for strength, yield the following:

Is it an Ernst we should direct correspondence to as an ambassador to the empire known as the "Bon-Bon Kings"? Surely a reference to "cream filled centers" is an invitation to dialogue, and we can think of no other race that more closely fits the innuendo.

We give but one warning to those who encounter the physical embodiment of Gjo'jaol through our vessels. The mindless slaughter of our exploration vessel by your "Pie Fighter" Strike Cruiser was a necessary event in the Unfolding. The sacrifice took place several systems away from our most forward colony, but take heed. Our engine technology is superior to yours and we have no reservations in eliminating the offending fleet if we find that you do not prove yourself worthy of Gjo'jaol's salvation.

Our greatest concern is that you suffer an obvious sin: Gluttony.

Sh'la, the prophet once said of gluttony: "If one overeats, not from desire of food, but necessity, this pertains, not to gluttony, but to inexperienced eating habits. A Glutton knowingly overeats, from a desire for the pleasures of the palate. This is a sin in the eyes of Gjo'jaol."

If we see signs that you wish to seek Gjo'jaol as a counselor to change your gluttonous ways, we might show future mercy upon you and overlook your irresponsible activities.

yes... sooon the athonian state will be mighty and prepared to ally with mighty Gjor'haan, called as a disciple of Gjo'jaol, Darkness of Darkness, and Shor'ha, his servant.

till then i can only dream of their cream filled centers

However, the experiment with the taffy pull machine didn't go so well.

Mr. Tinkl.....uhm Khan Rending Talon

The Pridelands

OK- what does taffy mean in the States?

In the UK you can call someone from Wales a Taffy. That would put an entirley different meaning on that sentance.....

Hughestrog,

Taffy is a kind of candy that is sticky, chewy, and generally messy.

However, the experiment with the taffy pull machine didn't go so well.

Mr. Tinkl.....uhm Khan Rending Talon

The Pridelands

OK- what does taffy mean in the States?

In the UK you can call someone from Wales a Taffy. That would put an entirley different meaning on that sentance.....

Hughestrog,

Taffy is a kind of candy that is sticky, chewy, and generally messy.

Oh, you all mean TOFFEE :taz: , well that's explained then :oops: . Many thanks Lord Uriel!

Nope, not Toffee.

Salt Water Taffy stretches forever if you pull it slowly, but snaps if you pull it quick. It comes in assorted flavors, usually fruit or berry. And it's oowey gooey, sweet and chewy.

Its popular in the Hillbilly region. They make a lot of it in Silver Dollar City, near Branson Missouri.

They have some really good taffy over here in the west to. A town in Oregon called Seaside has a candy shop with some really good taffy.

I was there last year but noone mentioned the candy shop. Where was it?

(I have to admit I was there after my team finished running in the Hood to Coast so the locals may not have been too inclined to point out the local sites plus I was more interested in where the beer was kept.)

:oops: