Rolling Thunder Forums

Looking for new trading partners

crossroads

Thanks

How does one go about joining as a full member?

First: we have no different members. You are a member or not.

Second: the first step is just ask.

I'm still a newbie at this game and the ever changing rules are not helping but I'd join your group Crossroads but what information could I have that you don't already? I don't know how your groups really works but it sounds like you and AKO have different takes in it.

But I'd give up my ANZ/INST info...guess I just need clarification on what I get back...I assume 1 to 1 but since I don't have much I just don't know

Peter

We have accepted new players before. Some had only just played 4-6 turns. Our membership is spread from beginners to elders. Quite evenly.

This game is very massive. Even if we would be with a hundred people it is still impossible to reasearch it all. We, as the Crossroads group, estimate that there must be at least 3000 ANZ and INST. If you were to become a member you get access to all info we have. We do not have second rate members. If you are really interested just email me (see my peronal profile).