Rolling Thunder Forums

hearts of Iron II- WWII gaming at it's finest

Grimor

just incase you missed it but for Victory fans this is a must buy....

it is all you wished for and more...

http://pc.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=7090

I know most of you will have followed this game from start to finish... but there always be some who never heard of it and that would be a shame

and it even runs on a laptop ....

• 3 weeks later...

Carefull! Here's what playing Hearts of Iron 2 can do to you:

Missed a turn of Vic!... Was playing HOI2 till late at night. Best computer game ever so didn't think of anything else. And oops, Vic turn.... Vic turn? Vic TURN! Ooch! :oops:

No I won't tell you which game.

Missed a turn of Vic!... Was playing HOI2 till late at night. Best computer game ever so didn't think of anything else. And oops, Vic turn.... Vic turn? Vic TURN! Ooch!  <_<

I can tell you, if you start playing HOI, you will miss meals, lose family members, and generally give up the rest of your life, because you will be unable to do anything else. Heroin has nothing on this game!

• 1 month later...

Missed a turn of Vic!... Was playing HOI2 till late at night. Best computer game ever so didn't think of anything else. And oops, Vic turn.... Vic turn? Vic TURN! Ooch!  :beer:

If you think playing a HoI 2 is addictive, try beta testing :cheers:

Jan Peter

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

And with the mention of Heroin i declare im going to buy it and see what all the fuss is about.

The other bonus is I will gain an excuse to ingore the wife, disown the kids, lose some weight and quit my boring Job :D

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

WOW.... Oh My God.... I just bought this and its Awwwwwsome... I can now actually see how easy it is invade the USA.... :D

Victory on a daily basis, how can things get any better

Guys...I appreciate the desire to get out the word on a good PC wargame but you are slowly killing me with this thread :D My hand is twitching with a desire to unleash administrative hellfire on it :pirate2: - can we just let it die a nature death? Giving the Victory! GM :P a twitch can't be good...I'm sure its a sign of impending mental health issues :drunk:

Thanks,

Russ

I concur with Russ. I weary of reading virtual advertising of a "alledgedly" competeing product on this furum. I own it and I will take VIC! any day of the week!

Conversely, I also weary of reading various WW II magazines at my local bookstore that have no advertising for RTG in them. I suspect the investment would bring a positive cash flow to RTG and MORE important to us Vic! players is fresh newbie meat to dine on!!