Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85 Winners Declared

RTGRuss

:cheers: Congratulations to the victors of Game 85! :cheers:

Persia - Michael K. Johnson

Turkey - Ken Tewell

Achieved an alliance victory with a final average score of 656 victory points! :thumbsup:

I am still working on the Hall of Victory! update :wacko: so all stats are not yet available but here are the individual victory point totals for all the surviving nations:

Baltic States - Tom Eigel - 545 pts

Canada - Paul Edmonds - 569 pts

Central Russia - Jeff Ball - 492 pts

Great Britain - Gerry Paulson - 497 pts

Iceland - Doug Link - 492 pts

Ireland - David Fromerth - 493 pts

Northern Russia - Scott Schwieger - 628 pts

Persia - Michael K. Johnson - 651 pts

Sweden - Peter Friesen - 621 pts

Turkey - Ken Tewell - 661 pts

2nd place went to the alliance of Northern Russia, Baltic States, Sweden and Central Russia with an average score of 572 pts

3rd place went to the alliance of Canada, Great Britain, Iceland and Ireland with an average score of 513 pts

When the Hall of Victory! is updated and ready to go I'll post a note here. :beer:

Russ

:cheers: Congratulations to the victors of Game 85! :cheers:

Persia - Michael K. Johnson

Turkey - Ken Tewell

Achieved an alliance victory with a final average score of 656 victory points! :thumbsup:

The latest Hall of Victory can be downloaded from our website:

Hall of Victory!

The Victorious, The Survivors, The Best of the Best and Best Nations pages have been updated on the website as well so check em out :thumbsup: The Hall of Victory PDF has a final map for Game 85 and there is also a copy of it on the files download page :santa:

If you notice any typos, etc. in The Hall of Victory PDF or any of the website pages please let me know so I can get them corrected asap. Thanks much!

Russ