Rolling Thunder Forums

New Order/Mod please

octagon999

Pete,

Any chance of having an order that will delete all ship designs that don't have any ships in service?

I've got tons of useless designs clogging your database. I can't see spending an order to delete each one. But I could see spending a single order to just cleanse them from the game.

An order deleting obsolete convoy routes (1 for each is fine) would also be used.

Regards,

Tom

Rathe Federation

PS Yeah, we're still alive and kicking!

Pete,

Any chance of having an order that will delete all ship designs that don't have any ships in service?

I've got tons of useless designs clogging your database.  I can't see spending an order to delete each one.  But I could see spending a single order to just cleanse them from the game.

An order deleting obsolete convoy routes (1 for each is fine) would also be used.

Regards,

Tom

Rathe Federation

I had a convoy that started with the word "sentry". I used the order ECNV, the name of the obsolete convoy route, with the priority of "clear all".

That convoy no longer shows up on my convoy list.

It does show some of my picket ships assigned to this convoy, but they do not respond to those orders.

Hope that clarifies your need for that order.

I'm still not sure how to unassign ships to a route, I put in a thread in some time ago but Pete did not speak up and the consensus "was I do not know to do this"

If it made a big difference, I might try to assign a ship to a blank convoy.

:ninja:

Pete,

I've got tons of useless designs clogging your database.  I can't see spending an order to delete each one.  But I could see spending a single order to just cleanse them from the game.

Regards,

Tom

Rathe Federation

I had a convoy that started with the word "sentry". I used the order ECNV, the name of the obsolete convoy route, with the priority of "clear all".

That convoy no longer shows up on my convoy list.

It does show some of my picket ships assigned to this convoy, but they do not respond to those orders.

Hope that clarifies your need for that order.

I'm still not sure how to unassign ships to a route, I put in a thread in some time ago but Pete did not speak up and the consensus "was I do not know to do this"

If it made a big difference, I might try to assign a ship to a blank convoy.

:)

Issue a CONV order with NONE for the Convoy Route name. This removes Fleets from the Convoy Route per the Supplement. Keep in mind that I ahve not done this so i am taking the Rulebook at face value. The other thing you could do but it consumes more orders is to create a new fleet and RN the ships from the old fleet to the new one.