Rolling Thunder Forums

Cancelling Build Orders

Soerenjev

Esteemed beeings,

as newcomer to this illustrus gathering of Lifeforms there is small technical problem I'd like to present to this experienced audience.

Our administarators are unable to come up with the correct order format to cancel an build item order ?

Maybe someone of you can help ?

Here's one I issued last turn. Make sure to get the priority right and set the build quantity to 0.

-----EB (Edit Build)----

EB: 0, Improved Refined Crystals, 99999, 2441, No

Industrial managers delete the Improved Refined Crystals previously placed at Priority slot 2441 in Population Group # 99999

Also, for those more drastic mistakes where you need to clear the entire build queue.

-----EB (Edit Build)-----

EB: 0, CLEAR ALL, 99999, 0, No

The following entries have been deleted from the Industrial Queue for Population Group # 99999 as ordered:

100 Gaseous Elements at Priority 510 (Tooled: Yes)

75000 Iron at Priority 520 (Tooled: Yes)

25000 Steel at Priority 530 (Tooled: Yes)

6000 Radioactive Elements at Priority 540 (Tooled: Yes)

2000 Processed Radioactives at Priority 550 (Tooled: Yes)

I issued this particular one on turn 2. Wish I could say it was the last time I had to clear my queue!

Here's one I issued last turn. Make sure to get the priority right and set the build quantity to 0.

-----EB (Edit Build)----

Industrial managers delete the Improved Refined Crystals previously placed at Priority slot 2441 in Population Group # 99999

I use this all of the time as I change things in the queue to adjust for empire needs. You will need to make sure that more than the priority is correct, however. Every field except the quantity must be the same or you will get a message to the effect that your Industrial managers are unable to execute the order.

I have yet to get drastic though. :cheers:

-----EB (Edit Build)----

I use this all of the time as I change things in the queue to adjust for empire needs. You will need to make sure that more than the priority is correct, however. Every field except the quantity must be the same or you will get a message to the effect that your Industrial managers are unable to execute the order.

I have yet to get drastic though. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say. I for one use EB all the time to replace an existing build order with something completely different.

In the example above, the following would work just as well:

EB: 50000, Fuel Tankage, 99999, 2441, No

-----EB (Edit Build)----

I have yet to get drastic though. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say. I for one use EB all the time to replace an existing build order with something completely different.

In the example above, the following would work just as well:

EB: 50000, Fuel Tankage, 99999, 2441, No

Example EB, 0, Electronics, 1500, 35, No

Deletes Electronics from the Production Queue of Population Group # 1500 because the Quantity field has

been entered as a zero. There must be Electronics (with any Quantity) already in the Production Queue of

Population Group # 1500 with Build Priority 35, or this order will fail.

This was my point. This is from the Order Supplement.