Rolling Thunder Forums

We are still here...

It has been some time since we posted here, and I thought I had better say something. The Gosht Kohr still live, are still exploring their expanded hunting grounds, and are still seeking out new contacts, such as current circumstances allow.

I wouldn't want the universe to think we had been experimenting on our homeworld with Ice, or somesuch. We've heard a rumor that Ice was initially discovered by an ancient scientist named "Sal Vadordali."

Sha'thar

Clan Eldress

The Gosht Kohr

It has been some time since we posted here, and I thought I had better say something.  The Gosht Kohr still live, are still exploring their expanded hunting grounds, and are still seeking out new contacts, such as current circumstances allow.

<snip>

Sha'thar

Clan Eldress

The Gosht Kohr

Sorry Man, but since I've seen this post, I just have to ask...

:rolleyes:

Aren't you being told what to do in the game now?

So then you're exploring and seeking contacts for your master(s)?

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

Sorry Man, but since I've seen this post, I just have to ask...

:woohoo:

Aren't you being told what to do in the game now?

So then you're exploring and seeking contacts for your master(s)?

:wub:

Well...

Yes, it's true. The arrangement we have with the Gjorhaan does indeed limit some of the actions we can take. It is also true that we make an effort to inform them of any finds of consequences we discover in our explorations.

However, the Gjorhaan's interests seem to be elsewhere. We can only surmise that they are currently engaged in spreading the word of their prophet and gathering fodder for the cauldron elsewhere. We've not heard anything from them, or in fact seen a ship of theirs move, in several cycles.

Until we hear, we can only pursue the needs of the Gosht Kohr while honoring our current agreements with the Gjorhaan.

Sha'thar

Clan Eldress

The Gosht Kohr