Rolling Thunder Forums

40 orders

Clan Elder 'Keen

When exactly does this start? The turn note said the first turn in September. I started planning a 40 order turn before I realized that the next turns are due August 27th and process on August 29th. So do we have one more 30 order turn before the change?

Thanks for this change- I think it will make single order empires much more comfortable.

You can go to www.yahoogroups.com and do a search for SN_ROTE. It should give you a single group. Just click on the SN_ROTE link and follow the standard Yahoo!Group membership instructions from there. If you are already a member of another Yahoo!Group the membership part is even easier.

If you have any problems contact MadMartin, he's one of the Group Moderators. B)

-SK

The change from 30 orders/turn to 40 orders/turn will go into effect on the 1st turn cycle in September (Sep 10th). The change was intended to celebrate the one year anniversary mark for SuperNova - we gave folks a little advance warning so they could plan accordingly.

-----

Here is a reprint of the reply I made to that question on the SNROTE discussion list - I should have echoed it here, my apologies. I'll put up a note in the Galactic News section as well.

Russ

B)