Rolling Thunder Forums

Guess whos coming back?

athonian

You coming back with your old position? Can you get it back after being out for at least a year or two? How does that work?

If you can get it back, did you remember to set up your production so that it would continue to produce for all that time? If you did, it could be a real gem of a position.

Give us the 4 1 1

• 4 weeks later...

hah i was going to start a new one, but i do wonder if the original could ever be brought back. Especially if autoproduction was set up right....

hmmmm....

shoulda thought about that 2 years ago. lol

i think i should start a new one. just because. I can do everything right from the get go and I'd have to have met 5 empires and have a crazy free for all war going on when i start =P

by the way anyone remember where the info was on the different government forms and what yield they had as far as special characters go?

hah i was going to start a new one, but i do wonder if the original could ever be brought back. Especially if autoproduction was set up right....

hmmmm....

shoulda thought about that 2 years ago. lol

i think i should start a new one. just because. I can do everything right from the get go and I'd have to have met 5 empires and have a crazy free for all war going on when i start =P

by the way anyone remember where the info was on the different government forms and what yield they had as far as special characters go?

I would see if Pete is giving any guidance on your old empire before I made the decision to whether to start a new one or restart the old one. :(

Here is the URL for the page the information you are looking for sits on.

RTG Player Aids