Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74

RTGRuss

<_< Congratulations to the victors of Game 74! :blink:

Saudi Arabia - Paul Edmonds (who took over mid-game from Herby Wagner)

Turkey - Sietse van der Wal

Achieved an alliance victory with a final average score of 672 victory points!

GM Note:

Guys, I haven't finished updating the Hall of Victory! (doc or website pages) yet but I wanted to get this info to you today.

Game 74 looked to be an alliance war with 3 distinct alliances in the final results - Saudi Arabia & Turkey with the winning average of 672, Denmark and France with an average score of 636 and Ireland & Norway with an average score of 564. Switzerland finished solo with a score of 585.

I'll have the full Hall of Victory! update available as soon as I can but here is a breakdown of the Victory Pt scoring.

The average scores worked out as follows:

Denmark - 636

France - 636

Ireland - 564

Norway - 564

Saudi Arabia - 672

Switzerland - 585

Turkey - 672

The individual scores were as follows:

Denmark - 634

France - 637

Ireland - 539

Norway - 588

Saudi Arabia - 676

Switzerland - 585

Turkey - 667

Russ

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

Ok - My apologies for the delay but I've finally gotten the Hall of Victory! updated :cheers:

The latest Hall of Victory can be downloaded from our website:

Hall of Victory!

The Victorious, The Survivors, The Best of the Best and Best Nations pages have been updated on the website as well so check em out :alien:

Special congratulations are in order for

Paul Edmonds - Saudi Arabia

Sietse van der Wal - Turkey

who became the # 1 Best Nations for their respective countries in addition to winning the game as an alliance with an average score of 672 (2nd best on record there as well) :alien:

If you notice any typos, etc. in The Hall of Victory PDF or any of the website pages please let me know so I can get them corrected asap. Thanks!

Russ