Rolling Thunder Forums

Missing Ships?

Lord Xaar

Did anyone else see ships successfully built in the Imperial Advisor Report, but appear in the fleet summary with a zero quantity?

I don't have any ships pending completion in the shipyards, so the ships definitely finished building. What's even stranger is that the new ships appear as a separate line item (with zero quantity) even if ships of the class already existed within the fleet.

0 [ship1]

100 [ship1]

100 [ship2]

etc...

I'm dropping Pete a line with the exact details, but thought everyone should know to check for their ships.

-LX

Did anyone else see ships successfully built in the Imperial Advisor Report, but appear in the fleet summary with a zero quantity?

I don't have any ships pending completion in the shipyards, so the ships definitely finished building. What's even stranger is that the new ships appear as a separate line item (with zero quantity) even if ships of the class already existed within the fleet.

0 [ship1]

100 [ship1]

100 [ship2]

etc...

I'm dropping Pete a line with the exact details, but thought everyone should know to check for their ships.

-LX

I had fleets that also showed zero. My production report shows that the ships were successfully built and the Ship Design Report quantities have increased by the correct amount so it is likely the bug is on in the Fleet Report and the ships actually exist. I just reported this to Pete as well.

Hi Guys,

That's just a report issue with the Fleet Report section - the underlying data is correct (Fleet Summary shows the correct tonnage and number of units) and the newly constructed units are present in those forces. They just don't show up properly in the Fleet Report section. It will correct on the next cycle and display properly on the next result.

Russ

Hi Guys,

That's just a report issue with the Fleet Report section - the underlying data is correct (Fleet Summary shows the correct tonnage and number of units) and the newly constructed units are present in those forces. They just don't show up properly in the Fleet Report section. It will correct on the next cycle and display properly on the next result.

Russ

Thanks Russ :blink:

Hi Guys,

Russ

I freaked out a bit until I realised that all of the other numbers were good, except for the Fleet Report section, and even that had the tonnage right.

Thanks for jumping on it so fast guys! :P

-SK :ph34r: