Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 84

RTGRuss

Hi Guys,

The Game 84 setup results just went out a little while ago so those of you in the game should be receiving them soon if not already :huh: The first turn is eligible on August 23rd (note that I normally backdate all first turns to Day 1 of the first turn cycle since the production multiple doesn't go into effect until the second turn cycle - so, if you need a little extra time on the first turn that's ok, you can get in a little late and still have your turn processed for day 1 of the first cycle).

Check your privacy option and address (for RNA purposes) on your results and let me know if there are any changes that need to be made before the first turns start to process. Also check your tech selection and make sure it is correct.

The game is currently full <_<

We had quite a few folks bumped on this one (had 51 players trying to get into a 40 player game so something had to give unfortunately :beer: ). The good news is that we have a head start on Game 85 and bumped players get a little bonus that helps them in the next one so for those of you that did get bumped I'll do my best to get you into Game 85.

It is possible that nations may come available if we get an early drop, etc. If anything comes open I'll post an update here.

Take care and good gaming!

Russ