Rolling Thunder Forums

New Signatures

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Ok peeps while we await 87 start I think its time for yet another Sponge Distraction.

As most will know my list defeats meant my signature was becoming longer than most of my posts so i decided to remove all the deaths and replace with a more constructive set of parables.

Most of my own but have taken onboard some mentioned by others such as the Yellow Peril and Robert of the Sea.

I would like to expand on this wonderous collection and open up the forum to my minions suggestions. The best will be added to my signature. Of course some of you will make derogatory and unflattering comments but I am sure there will be a few i can add to my collection.

Now go forth and use your grey matter, if you have any

By Order of the Sponge.

Guest Spongebob

I have grey matter, but it seems many more do not, how many people have viewed the question and not even had the brains to think of some whitty comment. This is proving to be a poor expression of the inner mind.

Now pay homage to the Sponge :alien2: OR DIE

• 2 months later...
Guest Spongebob

Well I feel you should all pay homage to the Sponge, in all the excitment of whupping Earthling in 85 and surviving as Germany in 87 as long as I have without a war I forgot to notice that I have now surpassed 1600 posts - Wow.

It wont be long before I am finally number 1 at something in Victory.

So come on let me hear you all tell me how good I am, how wonderful I am, what an inspiration I have been, how I have been a beneficial influence on your life, how your life would not have meaning without me!, how the world could not keep spinning if I was not in it.

So.... Come On!!!! - Pay Homage - Worship Me! NOW!!!!

Seems I read many posts with the name " yellow victim " and I thought that sounded cute . Also , your avatar needs a splash of color.....might I suggest a pink scarf , that would go just peachy along with the yellow face and helmet you fancy .

Well I feel you should all pay homage to the Sponge, in all the excitment of whupping Earthling in 85 and surviving as Germany in 87 as long as I have without a war I forgot to notice that I have now surpassed 1600 posts - Wow.

It wont be long before I am finally number 1 at something in Victory.

So come on let me hear you all tell me how good I am, how wonderful I am, what an inspiration I have been, how I have been a beneficial influence on your life, how your life would not have meaning without me!, how the world could not keep spinning if I was not in it.

So.... Come On!!!! - Pay Homage - Worship Me! NOW!!!!

1600 spongie posts? Wow, that's nearly 2 coherent thoughts! Congrats. Supremely Persistent Omnivorous Nearly Gelatinous Emporer.