Rolling Thunder Forums

Hotmail Email Accts

RTGRuss

Hi Guys,

Just a heads up to any of you with Hotmail email accounts. I'm receiving your emails ok but Hotmail appears to be blocking everything from my regular ISP (Comcast) so until they get that worked out I'm having trouble sending out receipts, etc. I have a Hotmail acct myself as a backup/alternate so if it doesn't clear up soon I can always use that to get out any Victory! results, receipts.

If you have a Hotmail acct and were expecting an email from me that hasn't arrived you are most likely ok but if you want to check just send me another note (I'm receiving Hotmail email ok) and I'll respond with my own Hotmail acct if necessary.

Russ

P.S. You have an alternate email address that I can use for you that isn't already on file let me know and I can make a note of it.

Edited by RTGRuss
P.S. added...

Hi Guys,

Looks like the Hotmail - Comcast feud :woohoo::woohoo: is over for now and my primary email accts aren't being blocked anymore.

Still...if you have an alternate email acct that I don't have on record it's probably still a good idea to let me know just in case the feud starts up again down the road :woohoo:

Russ