Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 89 Starting

RTGRuss

Hi Guys,

The Game 89 setup results went out last night so those of you in the game should have them now. :thumbsup:

The first turn is eligible on June 26th, 2010 (note that I normally backdate all first turns to Day 1 of the first turn cycle since the production multiple doesn't go into effect until the second turn cycle - so, if you need a little extra time on the first turn that's ok, you can get in a little late and still have your turn processed for day 1 of the first cycle).

Note: Check your privacy option and contact info (for RNA purposes) on your results and let me know if there are any changes that need to be made before the first turns start to process. Also check your tech selection and make sure it is correct - I can change it before the game starts but once turns start to process that's the end of tech changes.

The game is currently full :cheers:

It is possible that we may get some early drops that could open up a nation or two. I'll post an update to this post if anything becomes available.

We are accepting registrations for Game 90 now so if you are interested in getting into the new one let me know and I'll get you on the list. Game 90 may or may not be the final game of original Victory! It will depend on how much progress I can make on Victory! II - when I'm far enough along to see the light at the end of the tunnel (i.e. when I have a fairly solid estimate of when the first Victory! II game can start) then we'll hold up new starts of the current version and work to finish and get Victory! II rolling

Take care and good gaming!

Russ

Edited by RTGRuss
Nation availability status change...