Rolling Thunder Forums

androids and iphones

Grimor

Maybe some one here could help me out...

My problem is on the Samsung Galaxy S phone... which is just a great piece of hardware... but I cannot get the vic turn to display itself as I want it. At the moment I can view it as a block of text so all the lines are placed behind each other... yes I can see if I won a battle but nothing more.. Only if I convert the vic turn to a word based doc I can see it as it should..

I tried Open Ofice and Astro File manager. in Astro file with use of the file editor I can see up till the espionage section relatively ok but then it stops (could be that I am using the free version :woohoo: )

So if anyone got a better way I would appreciate the intell

--- testing now different notepad/text editors apps... but no luck with scroling and getting the turn exactly how I want it --

-- hmm I can change he extension of the reults file to .doc in ThinkFree Office and then load them with Office Suite to read.. weird

must be a samsung glitch as I have been told that the HTC has no problems with it--

and ocourse if any of you know a trick on the iphone that also would be great... up till now a vic turn has not been openend on that superior but overpriced apple gadget...

• 4 weeks later...
and ocourse if any of you know a trick on the iphone that also would be great... up till now a vic turn has not been openend on that superior but overpriced apple gadget...

to get my dose of Victory! Heroin before I reach a desktop, I have installed a free program called FILER LITE.

it recognizes the ZIP files which you can then extract, then rename the extracted file to TXT and then look at it.

for me, the program crashes quite a bit and doesn't seem to like other file names in the same directory which are similar.

this does not get around the wrap-around issues, but it beats having files in your inbox which don't open at all...

Anyone else have any iPhone solutions?