Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 103 Recruiting

RTGRuss

Hi Guys,

Game 103 will be the same as Games 100-102.  You can choose your nation when you register based on what is available – first come, first serve. Registrations have begun so some nations are already gone but you have your choice of what is currently available:

Game 103 registration begins today.  If you have more than one choice let me know (in case the first one is gone by the time I get your email) and the faster you get your choice in the better.

Game is currently 85 % full :thumbsup:

List of available nations:

Austria
Baltic States
Central Russia
Finland
Hungary

Poland

Best of luck!

Russ

Edited by RTGRuss
Nation availability update

Heya Guys,

Game 103 is now up to 75% full so getting closer - ten more active nations would be ideal but I'll get the setup rolling if we can pick up another five so...if you've been thinking about jumping in on Game 103 let me know soon and hopefully we can get this game going.

Russ

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:32 PM, RTGRuss said:

Heya Guys,

Game 103 is now up to 75% full so getting closer - ten more active nations would be ideal but I'll get the setup rolling if we can pick up another five so...if you've been thinking about jumping in on Game 103 let me know soon and hopefully we can get this game going.

Russ

Seven nations left so getting extremely close - a few more and we'll roll with what we have.   If you are interesting in joining Game 103 let me know soon!

Russ