Rolling Thunder Forums

Where is Lois?

Bloodletter

Where are you Lois I need some confirmation on some info I just received. I knew I should have never bought this universal translator from the Star Quickie Mart. Basically what I heard was that 5 GSL members were going into a closed door meeting. Now here is where the problem comes in. This meeting was taking place at a one hole galactic outhouse and it is being reported that MadMartin and his associates are shooting on this outhouse. Can you confirm this situation? I was trying to get more details but they just don't make them translators like they use to.

What I would really like to know is why where they conducting a meeting in a outhouse? Why would MadMartin be shooting on people in a outhouse? This whole situation has me confused, so I need another beer.

Bloodletter

T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)

Having seen the movie "Young Guns" ages ago one knows that pirates and in that case cowboys shoot on people in outhouses. It is possible that they are trying to use the Galactic Outhouse as a Warp Nexus?

:angry2:

Yikes, I did not realize that Warp Points could be in such places. I will need to go back and recheck all my systems now. Damn this is going to be smelly work.

Bloodletter

T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)