Rolling Thunder Forums

Transfering population

crossroads

If i transfer pop from one segment to another what number does count? If i have 500,000 pop and 400 unemployed, does the transfer order transfers the 500,000 pop or the 400? If the first. How does it work with installations? If i understand correctly pop in installations count for the big number. But what if i transfer al people, do the installations disappear? :)

If i transfer pop from one segment to another what number does count? If i have 500,000 pop and 400 unemployed, does the transfer order transfers the 500,000 pop or the 400? If the first. How does it work with installations? If i understand correctly pop in installations count for the big number. But what if i transfer al people, do the installations disappear? :rolleyes:

You can only transfer unemployed Population. Given the numbers in your question, you could transfer 400 Population between Pop Groups on the same world via Transportation Centers. Otherwise, you'd have to convert them into 400 Colonists (via the CTRN Order) and load them into Colony Berthings.

-SK :)