Rolling Thunder Forums

What Tech for Denmark?

Ronald

What Tech would you chose for Denmark  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks, Ronald.

That sounds like sound advice.

However, and I suppose I'm throwing this thread somewhat off topic, but I'm really curious about the gist of ShadowKitsune's statement.

In light of the (supposedly) inordinate amount of dammage an airforce can do to ground units (through tactical air strikes), does it really matter if your army has superiore armour or not?

(Perhaps I see an advantage, to keeping static AAA divisions with the forward units then...? )

the dsm of unit does have influence on the damge done to a unit. its harder to destroy an armor division than destroying an infantry division.

keeping static aaa units with your forward units wuld make them immobile, aaa's have a movement rating of 0.

the best way protecting you armies is to try and keep them under fighter cover and/or building fixed defence anti air units.

(*grin* or even better, conquer or destroy your enemy's airbases.)