Rolling Thunder Forums

Enterprise design project

T'Aleen Empire

:beer: Hey guys for fun,

What would you think would be the ship design of the Enterprise form Star Trek using SNROTE tech? I am talking about the current show with Captn Archier.

It is only for fun and just want to see what some folks think?

Penn

Well, it would have to be limited to NTWD and 20-25% Mk IV Nuclear Engines...... (AP 4/5). It would also need 1 x Troop Berthing for the Imperial Marine Raiders! Probably about 200,000 tons???

Mx

(NB - just had finale of current series in UK last night - Archer burnt and,just when we thought we could get back to the mission, we're back in WWII with an alien in SS regalia.....)

:beer: I have but two words to leave you with..."Quatumn Leap" yes seeing Scott B. (the actor) in that sceen I had thoughts of that other show, but then this is Star Trek and they just love to play with Time Travel...and where are those federation guys from the future quoting the Temperoal Time Directive...geeeezzzz!

:lol:

I was also looking forward to the crew returning to their mission of exploration and was seriously disappointed with the ending. What I want to know is, are they going to take another whole season to fix this problem???

Enterprise:

Universal Translator: Type A Universal Translator

Phase Cannons: Light Blast Cannons

Torpedoes: Mk II Standard Torpedo

Ionized Hull Plating: Energy Dispersion Armour Coating

Shuttle Craft: Cargo Barge

Grappler System: Light Magnetic Grapples

Transporter: ???

B) I have but two words to leave you with..."Quatumn Leap"  yes seeing Scott B. (the actor) in that sceen I had thoughts of that other show, but then this is Star Trek and they just love to play with Time Travel...and where are those federation guys from the future quoting the Temperoal Time Directive...geeeezzzz!

:lol:

They're too busy tidying up after Kirk and Janeway to worry about whether the Federation actually gets created.