Rolling Thunder Forums

Apology

System Lord Ra

is this what his homeworld will look like?

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Lord Apophis stands before the Galactic Body with a request from System Lord Ra. August members we wish to stake our claim on the OVITRIGAILO system. We have run into some small conflicts in the area and after being attacked without provocation last turn we have exerted the Golden Light and entered the rebellious system.

DEAD THIS TURN:

1 FS Pathfinder (Fleet Scout - 12,000 tons)

2 CL Maniple (Light Cruiser - 194,200 tons)

EACH: 200 20cm Autocannon, 2,000 6cm Gatling CIDS, 450 Mk I Force Shield, 250 Mk IV Short Range Torpedo, 80,000 Titanium Composite Armor, 10 Type A Defense Screen

3 BASE PRAETORIAN GUARD (Base Station - 400,000 tons)

EACH: 900 10cm Autocannon, 6,000 4cm Gatling CIDS, 3,000 Mk I Force Shield, 750 Mk IV Short Range Torpedo, 300,000 Titanium Composite Armor, 30 Type A Defense Screen

1 FC CENTURION (Frontier Cruiser - 322,700 tons)

EACH: 1,650 6cm Gatling CIDS, 500 Mk I Force Shield, 100 Mk IV Short Range Torpedo, 65,000 Titanium Composite Armor, 5 Type A Defense Screen

A heavily armored and surprisingly quick Go'ald warship warps into the Ovitrigailo system and is met by three Roman Empire Praetorian Guard Base Stations and a Centurion class Frontier Cruiser sitting directly on the warp point. The Go'ald vessel pours massive firepower into the Roman Empire formation, smashing shields and rending armor with its gravitonic weaponry. Return fire from the Romans is withering but the Go'ald ship is too tough to bring down. Fleet Admiral Julius Caesar manages to direct some last-minute fire into the Go'ald vessel's engine section, but his force was outmatched and is torn

apart. The Go'ald Mother Ship, streaming atmosphere and suffering mightly from the engagement, commands the warp point.

I would be gloating over the pathfinder but System Lord Ra seems to get the credit. Dull turn on my side. I do think the System Lord killed more than a pathfinder and methinks (pirate lingo) that he has found a home system since the Romans seem to have orbitals at a warp point. Well Done Lord Ra.