Rolling Thunder Forums

Board Update

RTGRuss

Our hosting company will be upgrading our board software to a newer version in the next day or two. The forums will be down for a half hour or so as a result (the time dependent on whenever they get to the support request).

Hopefully the new version will clear up some of the problems that we've had with this board version (particularly the login one that a lot of folks have).

Russ

Hi All,

Well as you can see we've got a new version of the forum software up now :D It will take a little getting used to like all changes and it looks like I've got a few things to get cleaned up a bit.

Hopefully this new version will clear up some of the problems we've had in the past and give us a better overall forum to work with.

Russ

Hey Russ,

Will the old pictures be put back - I've been using that one for two years now.....??????  :(

Mx

Hi Mark,

Hmm....the forum upgrade must have wiped out the custom avatars as well. I'll have to see if I can find those avatar packages I used last time and see if I can get them installed again. Upgrading is usually a pain for one reason or another :(

Russ

Update: Found my avatar packages - got a LOT of them. Reinstalled a bunch and I think that includes the one you were using before. Take a look and let me know if it is still missing.

Edited by RTGRuss

Ok - bunch of custom avatars reinstalled into the galleries so hopefully everybody can find the one they were using or find something else that they like even better :(

Let me know if there is one that you used to use that isn't currently available and I'll try to find it for you.

Russ

• 4 weeks later...
Well as you can see we've got a new version of the forum software up now :alien2: 

Russ

Amazing. It seems everyone wanted to check out the new board at the same time:

Board statistics:

Our members have made a total of 16198 posts

We have 396 registered members

The newest member is tchiphead2

Most users ever online was 242 on Dec 14 2004, 06:54 AM

B)

THE SHeikh