Rolling Thunder Forums

Starting out question

Balagor

I remember playing the predecessor to this game back in the 1980's (Heck, I may still have an account somewhere in there databases). I am sorry I missed the early startup, but I think I shall have to make up for that.

Anyways, I thought I would ask when the next turn processing cycle is. That way, I know either to speed up my setup to get it in on time, or take time if the cycle is just passed/further out.

Thanks

Balagor

The next turn runs on this Wed. the 30th. (There is a short-term mini-calendar at the bottom of the forum listing.)

I don't know if this would allow you to get a set-up in before turns get processed on not -- you might have to fax it if nothing else. Also, I don't know if Pete is running any new set-ups this (or every) cycle but I seem to remember a post from him saying/implying that he runs new set-ups on every due date; however, this could be inaccurate or dated info.

Hope this helps.

Balagor,

New Empires are indeed added to the galaxy every turn cycle so just get your setup info in to us by the 30th and we'll be able to get you started with the upcoming turn. You can fax in your setup info or email it to supernova@rollingthunder.com - whichever is easiest for you :cheers:

Contact me at Russ@rollingthunder.com to get your account set up and if you have any admin questions.

Welcome back! :cheers:

Russ

:taz:

:taz: Realize....you are way far out on the current Gallactic edge and as time goes on you will be farther and farther out but as more folks are added on then they will be added beyond you! Welcome to the Star-Dust Universe of lost empires :lol:

Beware,

The Owls are coming !!!

Owls? Did someone say owls? I hope that they come my way I hear that they can be quite tasty, Not unlike gremliods. We will keep an eye open for you (hmm Stewed owl, roasted owl, Fried owl can't wait) :blink:

:lol: Balagor hope you have a great run

Hi there Balagor,

Welcome to the vastness of the Universe! The next turn is due today 7/30, and we will most likely get our results via saturday early AM 8/2. :blink:

As for aid or guidance, there are a number of us out here that would be happy to help you get started and avoid some of the pitfalls. If you like email me privately at: pennshome723@yahoo.com and I would be more than happy to give you some advise from my 20+ turns of game play here.

Take care and good gaming!!! ;)

Penn