Rolling Thunder Forums

SG1 - Stargate

T'Aleen Empire

:taz: Just a FYI...I read a URL last night that talks about a planned new Stargate Movie based off Atlantis. It appears that there is a new series for Stargate based off of this movie. It also reads that the shows current actors will be the same folks in the movie, along with some other regulars from the show too. It sounded AWESOME, and sounds like it is due out late 2004 :cheers:

I will post the URLs latter today!

:taz: Just a FYI...I read a URL last night that talks about a planned new Stargate Movie based off Atlantis. It appears that there is a new series for Stargate based off of this movie. It also reads that the shows current actors will be the same folks in the movie, along with some other regulars from the show too. It sounded AWESOME, and sounds like it is due out late 2004 :cheers:

I will post the URLs latter today!

OK it's been 10-15 minutes since you said you were going to post the URLs...WHERE ARE THEY?

:cheers:

:lol: Sorry, I am at work and the saved URLs are at home, so in like 5-6 hours I will be home and then after dinner/putting the kids to bed , some time after 9pm I will....

Remember I did say 'later today'... :taz:

Loved the character 'Baltar' in BSG (Battlestar Galactica). The actor (I want to say John Colicos) had also been a Klingon in the original Trek and a baddy on General Hospital, of all shows.

I wonder what the other actors from BSG are going these days. I mean, if McGuyver can show up in a space-spanning series, they could be anywhere! :lol:

-Sha'thar

Old News. It's not just a movie. This is the premiere episode (two hours) for the new Stargate series spinoff -- Stargate: Atlantis. Whole different set of characters. Folks have been talking about this for close to a month now since Sci-Fi announces it.

Yup....Stargate Atlantis sounds really cool to me, a spin off new show. Now what I read talked about a real Movie, that would lead into a Show as well too. Now as to if it is a Sci Fi mini show or real large screen movie for the big screen I do not know. In either regard, I will be happy.

Also yes I too, can't wait to se the new remake of Battlestar Galatica. Although a 'Female' Starbuck...somehow THAT changes a few things for me! Also it sounds like this mini-series will be alot darker and that should be interesting!!!

I can't wait for either, also talking about waiting... ;)

I want my turns ;):blink:

Penn