Rolling Thunder Forums

A new character type... The "Hero"

octagon999

While all characters are "Legendary" I think it would be neat to have a new one. Call it the "Hero". Basically this guy is a jack of all trades, and wherever you stick this guy, he helps out.

Think of him as James T. Kirk, James Bond, MacGyver and Jackie Chan all rolled up into one package.

He would modify lots of things, in lots of situations (to a small amount) and be very hard to get (probably you would only have one or two at any given time).

I think it would be a fun character to add.

While all characters are "Legendary" I think it would be neat to have a new one.  Call it the "Hero".  Basically this guy is a jack of all trades, and wherever you stick this guy, he helps out.

Think of him as James T. Kirk, James Bond, MacGyver and Jackie Chan all rolled up into one package.

He would modify lots of things, in lots of situations (to a small amount) and be very hard to get (probably you would only have one or two at any given time).

I think it would be a fun character to add.

And for his/her/its first heroic act, they would make the Naval combat system work!

Sorry ... couldn't resist. :oops:

Actually ALL characters supposedly "help" in exploration if the exploration hit is within their "area" of expertise you are supposed to get extra effect. If this is actually in play or working is not possible to say since there is no report on it in the game engine.

Cheers

/Locklyn