Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77 Begins

Guest Spongebob

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

And so the game begins, well not for a few weeks but I wanted to start this thread now so that all will see my name when they enter this thread. I am immortal, immoral and out to stir things up. I am going to declare my intentions now.

TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION.... Read'em and weep for I am the destroyer of worlds. :woohoo:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Errrm whats this I see? I an unofficial "NEWS BEACON" for 77, what a load of naff. This is the official NEWS BEACON, your all scared of what I will do.

Well I am going to have to declare game 77 null and void and myself the winner ;)

I note SPSP made a post 6 minutes after Patriot X leaves a post for Game 75. All on a morning with no signifigant traffic on the board.

Anyone care to draw any conclusions from that fact?

Patriot X does appear to nearly equal SBSP with his inane threats, posts, and general propoganda.

To all Game 77 players........let this thread die. Do not post here by accident

Im so flattered that you think Im the Spongy One (NOT) dont throw me in the same bucket as him. I have never debated with or got in any converstation with the sea monster, hes just not worth it and while everyone else continues to feed his ego by making posts and comments then you only have yourselves to blame when he continues to waffle about c**p. Ignore him and he'll go away. The way i look at it is that he has not posted on the official thread so does not count and probably not playing the game.