Rolling Thunder Forums

OT: Baseball

Kurassier

I've started a fantasy baseball league at Yahoo sports for the people in my fantasy football league. Apparently, they aren't much for baseball. So, I'm opening it up to whoever is interested. The title of the league is "Offseason IFL League" and the password is "IFL". IT IS COMPLETELY FREE, and is just for fun.

If you are interested and can not find it, send me your email address and I'll do a personal invite.

Thanks, and now back to your regularly scheduled space war, trade, explore, etc. :woohoo:

I've started a fantasy baseball league at Yahoo sports for the people in my fantasy football league.  Apparently, they aren't much for baseball.  So, I'm opening it up to whoever is interested.  The title of the league is "Offseason IFL League" and the password is "IFL".  IT IS COMPLETELY FREE, and is just for fun.

If you are interested and can not find it, send me your email address and I'll do a personal invite.

Thanks, and now back to your regularly scheduled space war, trade, explore, etc.  :oops:

I guess the Star Bars and McBovines did not work. I am sorry but your pathetic attempts will not deter us, Kurrasier. :woohoo:

PS Go SF Giants. :cheers:

I guess the Star Bars and McBovines did not work. I am sorry but your pathetic attempts will not deter us, Kurrasier

Actually, the League is sponsored by the StarBars and weekly meetings will be held there. We are thinking of adding and online league to be accessed only at your local StarBars.... :cheers: Drink on young padiwon :woohoo: (excuse me if the spelling is wrong)