Rolling Thunder Forums

SNROTE Turn Receipts

RTGPete

:( Russ don't let them con you into trying Mag Citrate as a 7up substitute :P

Mag Citrate? What is that?

Let's just say that it is handy for occasional irregularity...

Ahh!!! I dont usually have that problem so I did not know about that product. That would have been a cruel thing to do to Russ during his recent illness. :blink: Stick to 7 Up.

<_< Russ don't let them con you into trying Mag Citrate as a 7up substitute B)

Ahh!!! I dont usually have that problem so I did not know about that product. That would have been a cruel thing to do to Russ during his recent illness. :alien2: Stick to 7 Up.

Very cruel indeed. Magnesium Citrate is used for a variety of reasons, but only one purpose. It can appear 'similar' to 7-Up and possibly confused. Except for the output induced.

:cheers:

B) Russ don't let them con you into trying Mag Citrate as a 7up substitute B)

Ahh!!! I dont usually have that problem so I did not know about that product. That would have been a cruel thing to do to Russ during his recent illness. :alien2: Stick to 7 Up.

Very cruel indeed. Magnesium Citrate is used for a variety of reasons, but only one purpose. It can appear 'similar' to 7-Up and possibly confused. Except for the output induced.

:cheers:

Had to be one of the greatest "some one else did the stupid thing" moments of my life, but one of my college classmates appointed himself the taste tester on "today we make mag citrate day in pharmacy school day" He was very "careful" to take only small sips of 80 or 90 products. He did not make class on the next AM and his appartment mates said he slept on the crapper that night. A lesson of life well learned!

PS Laserwolf, not so much constipation, more like a colonoscopy prepatory purge. Talk about letting all hang out <_<