Rolling Thunder Forums

Good Problems?

EEOC

What tech should I have......we're a little economy smoking along.

Well, as far as the lumber goes, what's the most advanced building material you can create? What kind of installations can you build? There are always things to build more of.

Of course, a lot depends on how much colonizing you're doing.

You need MK XX Matter Transporters so you can transmit the surplus direct to my homeworld. :blush:

Sorry .. the item you need is the Mk I Planetary Cargo Gate, at least to start. The later versions allow for increased transport ability. Of course Mk I Matter Transporters (where you learn to transmit a few atoms across the room) is the start. The Mk I Planetary Cargo Gate is opened once you develop several higher level horizon techs as well as more advanced Matter Transporters. Specifically, you need

*** WARNING -- Security access violation --- data scrambler actived ***

<<< Scrambler Engaged >>>

(*)Y*%*( )j(j() -887Y78-Ik, awkndfokpaw93 v14n, sdj p0ij980h8342pom509ij b, 09h lkbho8yj8h:L<MP{.,l0-(*)L";n djiofj NI O*UYH8nm 9y3 l; KJH 7yyh m.

<<< End Scrambler >>>

What is needed was quite obvious given the way Pete thinks. :laugh:

You need MK XX Matter Transporters so you can transmit the surplus direct to my homeworld. :blush:

Sorry .. the item you need is the Mk I Planetary Cargo Gate, at least to start. The later versions allow for increased transport ability. Of course Mk I Matter Transporters (where you learn to transmit a few atoms across the room) is the start. The Mk I Planetary Cargo Gate is opened once you develop several higher level horizon techs as well as more advanced Matter Transporters. Specifically, you need

*** WARNING -- Security access violation --- data scrambler actived ***

<<< Scrambler Engaged >>>

(*)Y*%*( )j(j() -887Y78-Ik, awkndfokpaw93 v14n, sdj p0ij980h8342pom509ij b, 09h lkbho8yj8h:L<MP{.,l0-(*)L";n djiofj NI O*UYH8nm 9y3 l; KJH 7yyh m.

<<< End Scrambler >>>

What is needed was quite obvious given the way Pete thinks. :laugh:

Anyone know the pre-reqs for a de-scrambler? :P

Anyone know the pre-reqs for a de-scrambler?  :P

There are two basic thoughts on de-scramblers the first is a nice bit of wood, I prefer a softball bat, its a good size and nicely weighted for all of you scrambling needs. :cheers: The second thought on de-scrabling is beer lots and lots of beer once you are at this point :pirate2: people tend to be very talkative, the only problem is getting the important things out like the de-scrambled messge. :blush:

BTW this is only usefull if you happen to live in the same area as the subject, in Lord Deependra's case I would recomend a plane ticket, or the email equivelent of the above. :oops:

EEOC, I would gather that your basic problem is a lack of population. As such population improving tech is a good idea. Failing bring the joys of burocracy to your homeworld, by doing something most empires will never do. :huh:

Sir Smeg :laugh: